Bluetooth Earpiece issue

xtremeled

Oct 4, 2011
Visit site
iPhone 6 with the latest updates. It has several BT profiles. 2 Plantronics Voyager Pro HD's, The car stereo, Some remote apps (2).. Here is the problem. When i connect the earpiece to the phone and make a call the phone switches from BT back to the phone. I have to manually switch it back to BT. Most annoying. Any suggestions?

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
Did it work ok before and then stop working? I've had it happen to my LG Tones but they're working fine now. I thought it was where I initiated the call but now it doesn't matter if I initiate the call from the phone or from the headset.

xtremeled

Oct 4, 2011
Visit site
Did it work ok before and then stop working? I've had it happen to my LG Tones but they're working fine now. I thought it was where I initiated the call but now it doesn't matter if I initiate the call from the phone or from the headset.
They used to work fine. I need ti check and see if they both do it or only one does it. I took one and had it removed. I am putting a full charge on the other. I will see how that works out

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
They used to work fine. I need ti check and see if they both do it or only one does it. I took one and had it removed. I am putting a full charge on the other. I will see how that works out

Let us know what happens.

xtremeled

Oct 4, 2011
Visit site
Seems to only do this when the battery is low. Im not really sure what low is. I can turn on the device and it says 4 hours. it'll show 80% on the notification screen on the phone. but its definitely a low battery issue

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vber