Bingo Machine

Oct 2, 2010
Visit site
Bingo Machine - 99cents - On the App Store Now

Hi,

Bingo Machine is an that spurred from a problem. My mum needed to set up a Bingo Night for their local PTA. However, it turned out very costly to rent a calling machine. Hundreds of pounds, for one night was not feasible.

So I developed Bingo Machine. I built it to emulate the otherwise-expensive machines, having all the necessary features (random numbers, call-history) but now it's in the palm of your hand on iPhone and iPod touch. iOS even let me code in support for projectors, so the entire hall could see the numbers on a projector.

And now, it's on the [URL="http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/bingo-machine/id422822316?mt=8&ls=1&at=10l3Vy]App Store for the world[/URL], for just 99cents.

Combined with the sleek UI and animation that is typical of any good iOS app, I hope you find Bingo Machine simultaneously useful and enjoyable.

Please respond to this topic with any questions you may have.

Benjamin.

Last edited:

flyrobdog

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
Cool Bingo app.. i use Bingo Classic.. also on the App Store.

Its single player and multiplayer, has TV OUT which displays a huge flashboard on your TV.. calls out the numbers, etc...

also prints out tons of Bingo cards! It emails them to you in PDF form.

flyrobdog

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
theres a bunch of Bingo apps on the app store..

BINGO CLASSIC is the name of the app i was mentioning..

its the one i like, and i tried a bunch..

Oct 2, 2010
Visit site
Hi, yeah Bingo Caller does do some of the same things as Bingo Machine, such as TV-Out (although I believe Bingo Machine's implementation of TV-Out is more robust), that Bingo Machine supports numbers up to 90, and that, in Bingo Classic, you are meant to play the whole game on the device. Some may prefer that, but others will find my app more appropriate, as I believe you actually have to repeatedly pay 99cents on Classic to generate new boards.

paul100

Jul 6, 2009
Visit site
Bingo Machine HD replaces the need for an expensive class bingo caller. Just it is used for viewing numbers in big screen using your iPad, and optionally, connecting to your TV or projector !! Thanks for sharing...

Oct 2, 2010
Visit site
Something tells me that TiPb forums have a decent spam problem.

And as paul100 says, [URL="http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/bingo-machine-hd/id425452011?mt=8&ls=1&at=10l3Vy]Bingo Machine HD is my app also[/URL], with a customised interface for iPad. It's 99 cents too, and I've just submitted an update to Apple that adds landscape support and the choice between 75 and 90 ball games.

Thanks for the responses guys.

Artaxx

Jun 16, 2011
Visit site
I'm looking for a bingo app or a program that will just serve as the flash board and not generate the numbers. We have someone to pull the numbers, I just need to project the numbers called on a screen. Does anything like that exist? Looking for iPad or Mac compatible. Thanks in advance for your help!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sball68