BeWeather 3 for iPhone

happySun

Feb 20, 2020
Visit site
Just for reference, here's an extreme example of the current location not updating when the app is opened.
E835D8AA-6827-40BC-97FB-29ACE048D162.jpeg

I had force-quit the app after viewing it at 1339 yesterday, and this morning it will not update. (Temps are in ˚C; it's not that cold.) Swiping to another location updates immediately; back to current, still no update. Force-quit and re-open, updates fine. This doesn't happen every time, but often enough to be annoying.

drawingwithshoen

Jun 13, 2020
Visit site
Re: BeWeather v3 (Beta) for iPhone

I’m glad to see BeWeather got a huge update and widgets actually take up the entire box instead of leaving all those white spaces. I would love to see choices in data sources, I’m not familiar with OpenWeatherMaps and forecast advisor has rated a 61% in my location for accuracy. They mostly rely on accuweather

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site

I’m glad to see BeWeather got a huge update and widgets actually take up the entire box instead of leaving all those white spaces. I would love to see choices in data sources, I’m not familiar with OpenWeatherMaps and forecast advisor has rated a 61% in my location for accuracy. They mostly rely on accuweather

I wouldn't pay too much attention to the advisor. It's in the middle in my area as well. But, BeWeather 3 has been as accurate as any of them with Openweathermap. I have it as the source in another weather app, where I had choices.

pfluger

Jan 2, 2014
Visit site
A new beta is online. Changes in 3.6.17:

- Added change log screen on startup
- Added minutely precipitation forecast widget
- Added hourly forecast small widget
- Reworked location/notification permission requests
- Potential fix for today screen widget not updating
- Fixed location search not tappable on iPad
- Increased the settings popup height on iPad
- Many other bug fixes

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
A new beta is online. Changes in 3.6.17:

- Added change log screen on startup
- Added minutely precipitation forecast widget
- Added hourly forecast small widget
- Reworked location/notification permission requests
- Potential fix for today screen widget not updating
- Fixed location search not tappable on iPad
- Increased the settings popup height on iPad
- Many other bug fixes

Thanks for the update.

drawingwithshoen

Jun 13, 2020
Visit site

Yikes!! The rain graph is way messy

847d9fd996f09064b121dbd3eac4e305.jpg

Snowfoxx

Mar 27, 2021
Visit site
Hi,

I'm on app version 3.6.18 and my widget on my home screen doesn't update when it's in a stack.

I have 2 locations in my BeWeather app that I put as a widget on my home screen, but to save space I stacked them so I can just scroll between the 2 locations. But when the widgets are stacked they don't update/refresh until I open the app...

When I use both locations as seperate widgets on my home screen they do update/refresh, so this behaviour seems limited to the widgets being stacked.

And to be clear: the stack only contains 2 BeWeather "Full" widgets so no other appwidgets are part of the stack.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SarahWilkerson