Visit site
Re: BeWeather v3 (Beta) for iPhone

c79092370564c8d333890ddc34435193.png

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Re: BeWeather v3 (Beta) for iPhone

Has anyone else’s BeWeather stall out from updating? My few locations show the last time it actually updated was 10:15pm last night.

I’m thinking this is the end of it…?

pfluger

Jan 2, 2014
Visit site
We have made the difficult decision to discontinue Beweather for iOS. We have put a lot of effort and passion into creating and maintaining BeWeather over more than 10 years. However, we have realized that the Apple weather app has grown so much in features and popularity in the past that there is no more space for BeWeather.

Will continue working on our other current and future products, like our AI driven deal finder app Pricejunkie. We have some exciting ideas and plans that we hope to share with you in the future. Please stay tuned for more updates from us.

Thank you for your support and loyalty!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
We have made the difficult decision to discontinue Beweather for iOS. We have put a lot of effort and passion into creating and maintaining BeWeather over more than 10 years. However, we have realized that the Apple weather app has grown so much in features and popularity in the past that there is no more space for BeWeather.

Will continue working on our other current and future products, like our AI driven deal finder app Pricejunkie. We have some exciting ideas and plans that we hope to share with you in the future. Please stay tuned for more updates from us.

Thank you for the update, pfluger.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site

I’m so sorry about this and wish you the best of luck with your new endeavors. Be sure to keep us updated!

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site

Thanks for the many years Pfluger. BerryWeather and BeWeather gave us years of weather enjoyment in a different kind of way as compared to the normal weather apps. MUCH APPRECIATED and Good luck in your future endeavors. BeWeather will be missed by me and many others.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nijolcreative