Votes: 4 36.4%
  • No

Votes: 7 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

c0mpguru

Mar 20, 2009
Visit site
I haven't had many issues with Beta 5 either. Only that the menu lags a bit and my signal cuts off randomly so I have to restart the phone to get it working again. Other than those I'm liking Beta 5...and no Beta 6 yet... :(

garpunkal

Jun 1, 2009
Visit site
is there going to be a beta 6? or are they going to release it?

also, battery percentage meter, will this be availabe on the iphone 3g?

shutter

Jan 13, 2009
Visit site
I think we may see another beta after WWDC, I think it may contain features (for the new phone) that will be announced at WWDC. I don't think there will be any new features for the 3G, but they may be contained in the next beta and Apple simply doesn't want it snooped out prior to them announcing it.

JustinHorn

Aug 3, 2008
whenwillapple.com
I think we may see another beta after WWDC, I think it may contain features (for the new phone) that will be announced at WWDC. I don't think there will be any new features for the 3G, but they may be contained in the next beta and Apple simply doesn't want it snooped out prior to them announcing it.

Good point. After people already found stuff for the video editing and what not.

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
Didn't you say this one expired sometime in June? Are you expecting the 3rd gen iPhone comes out sooner than July or that 3.0 will be out before 3rd gen?

June 19th. Honestly, this is Apple we are talking about. I can say what I've heard and it may or may not actually happen so I'm just going to keep my mouth shut. :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vivekintech1