Best Tempered Glass Screen Protector with Apple Silicone Case

heyyitsmesusan

Feb 16, 2015
Visit site
Zaggs are a joke! They used to be first class now everyone I've tried on the i7+ and my i7 everyone has given me the halo effect. Then what good is the warranty when they charge 5.99 for shipping and the next one will do it also. I'm done with zagg.

Oh I so agree. I remember spending around $40 for the tempered glass for my iPhone 6S. Best Buy installed it and then a few days later it cracked on its own.. went to sign up for a replacement but had to pay $6 for shipping. Emailed customer service and they waived it but not bothering with them again. Still have the replacement one unopened.

anon(73368)

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
Oh I so agree. I remember spending around $40 for the tempered glass for my iPhone 6S. Best Buy installed it and then a few days later it cracked on its own.. went to sign up for a replacement but had to pay $6 for shipping. Emailed customer service and they waived it but not bothering with them again. Still have the replacement one unopened.

Agreed me
Either I've tried many replacements and they all have the halo effect. They don't seal all the way.

heyyitsmesusan

Feb 16, 2015
Visit site
Agreed me
Either I've tried many replacements and they all have the halo effect. They don't seal all the way.

Try tech Armor. they are VERY inexpensive but are great quality. I've had them for my 6s, and now 7 and love them. Their customer service and replacement program is great too.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
elena4151