Best phone you ever had?

Dgray2712

Dec 7, 2016
Visit site
Best phone I’ve ever had was the Nexus 5. It was the ultimate for me in Android, and unfortunately, everything else Android fell flat for me after that. My current iPhone X is a great phone, and does what I want, but nothing will ever beat that Nexus 5.

Golurk

May 20, 2019
Visit site
My current S7 Edge. My first ‘everything’ phone that had all the features I wanted and could do all I wanted it to do without any lag or overheating. Metal/glass build, fingerprint scanner, 12MP camera with fast autofocus and OIS, big 3600mAh battery, slick Android 8 with Samsung Experience , IP68, headphone jack, expandable storage and a 5.5 inch inch QHD sAMOLED display.

Even when compared to current premium phones today it still performs respectably well.

kcox52692

Mar 21, 2017
Visit site
I loved my T-mobile Dash. I miss Windows Mobile, hated Windows Phone. Loved my BlackBerry Curve 8330 and my Samsung Galaxy S8. Getting used to my iPhone 7. Would have an iPhone 8 if I could afford it.

G Y

Sep 15, 2019
Visit site
iPhone? 5S. I loved that thing and still believe it’s the best designed iPhone to date.

Before the iPhone days? Sony Ericsson P910. When everyone else had dumb phones, I worked an entire summer to save up for that phone and loved it. So damn cool for the time and did everything (For the time) great!

reeneebob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
Probably my X. Before that it was a tie between my Pre, Curve and 4S.

I’ve sold every phone when I upgrade, except for a few I can’t seem to part with. My little purple BB Pearl (first smartphone), my blacked out BB Curve ( black housing, black trackball, black keyboard), and my Pre. I also have a Pixi Plus that was given to me by a fellow Palm fan that he grabbed in the US since it wasn’t available here. It’s in an AT&T box and all lol.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77