Best CLEAR iPhone 4 Case?

jphoman

Jul 10, 2010
Visit site
Alright guys I am trying to find the best clear case for the iPhone 4. I'm trying to do my homework before I purchase 20 like I did for 3GS. I'd prefer a TPU material over Silicone or a Hard shell plastic. Maybe with your help we can find the best Clear solution for the iPhone 4.
View attachment 5993
Clear Bumpers:
Agent18 Clear Shockband - my favorite as of now
Clear eBay bumper - Not awesome because its Silicone
Marware Sportgrip Edge - seems too thick

Clear Cases:
Belkin Grip Vue - I have this now, seems pretty good
Case-mate Clear Gelli Case - dont like the pattern really
Boxwave Pure Crystal slip - can get these from eBay but seems cheap

jphoman

Jul 10, 2010
Visit site
I just checked out the Switcheasy nude. Very slick but I'd rather have a TPU case rather than hard polycarbonate. I wish the switcheasy was TPU and 1mm thick that'd be awesome. Have you seen the Ivyskin It's hard also but is a competitor for the switcheasy.

Reactions: ssflo

wkr08

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
The Griffin Motif is a TPU case that comes in smoke & clear. However there is a diamond pattern on the back you may not like. I have the smoke case & really like it a lot. Not bulky(to me) and has a nice grip.

ssflo

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
I just checked out the Switcheasy nude. Very slick but I'd rather have a TPU case rather than hard polycarbonate. I wish the switcheasy was TPU and 1mm thick that'd be awesome. Have you seen the Ivyskin It's hard also but is a competitor for the switcheasy.

Thanks for the info. I might as well look into it and compare before purchasing.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77