Battle Fleet, WW2 Naval Strategy for iPad

capitaljmedia

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
Hi everyone, I am the developer of Battle Fleet, a naval strategy game for iPad that takes place during WW2. The game is a turn based strategy sim that uses a very cool aiming dynamic allowing you to control each gun on each of your ships by setting the angle and power.

It's rated 4 Stars in the App Store and you can see the trailer on the game's website:

BATTLE FLEET - The ultimate iPad and Mac WW2 naval strategy game - Home

If you like strategy and WW2 games, you'll love Battle Fleet!

-JJ
Battle Fleet developer

anon(596177)

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
Downloaded the LITE version yesterday and after going through the tutorial alone I was sold. Purchased the full version 10 mins later. Very good work on this game, very highly addicting.
If you are interested in feedback, I would say one thing I would love to see is the ability to increase the turn timer (up to 5-10 mins?) and prestige (to maybe 1300-1500?) in hotseat games. I'm all for a a good, long fight in these types of strategy games. If not increase the timer, at least make it so the timer doesnt start counting down as soon as the other player's turn is up, IMO it should start after the next player taps the screen for the first time. Again, these opinions are only for hotseat games.

Either way, the game is awesome in its current form, very nice work!

capitaljmedia

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
Hi, thanks for trying out the game and I'm glad to hear you like it. Great feedback too, I'll play around with the turn timer and points limit. There were some concerns that having a really big fleet could become unwieldy, but maybe it could be an special option for advanced players who want more of a large scale tactical experience.

anon(596177)

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
Agree that big fleets could be a little crazy, especially with a 3 min timer. The balance you have now works well, I would just love to see 5-7 ship fleets with a battleship and a carrier in the same fleet, at least for local play. Maybe a local "Custom Game" option would work for those suggestions. That might be a little too much for online. Either way great job and I'm for sure getting my money's worth!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scottgard