AT&T How good is it?

SillySOB89

Aug 6, 2008
Visit site
I'm extremely interested in getting an Iphone, but I keep hearing terrible things about AT&T. Can I get some feedback from folks who use it and who have also used Verizon? Thanks

Libuff

Jun 10, 2008
Visit site
i think it begins with where you are... in my area Verizon is #1, although, i took the plunge and tried it, and to be honest, AT&T isn't bad at all, my signal is really quite good.

as far as customer service, so far, not so great tho. I'm actually currently waiting on the phone trying to deal with a text-messaging issue, but otherwise the bill is concise, price is pretty equivalent or lower than my old Verizon/blackberry bill.

so.. if you're into the technology, take the plunge!

E Pow

Jul 23, 2008
Visit site
I just switched to At&t 2 weeks ago when I purchased my iphone so I havent received a bill yet. As far as the reception goes it's great. I haven't dropped a call and 80% of the places I've been in the past 2 weeks including going out of town to Louisville KY have all seemed to be within 3g coverage. I'm happy right now even though i've only been with them for 2 weeks. The calls come in crystal clear.

AnteL0pe

Jul 21, 2005
Visit site
I've been with ATT since they were ATT the last time. Here in the DC area they rock (except underground in the metro). In fact everywhere I've been I've had great service. I'm usually in urban areas, but also some rural parts of western NY and southern AZ.