Are you using cases or not on iPhone 5?

herela

Apr 25, 2012
Visit site
The iPhone 5 wallet leather case with credit card slot from PD is good. iPhone 5 Wallet Case Leather - Black
love the style, but it is a pity that i got a silicone case already.

13500463671934_f.jpg

Last edited:

gvndeb60

Dec 10, 2010
Visit site
Skinomi full body case for my beautiful black and slate toy. I don't want to hide it but I am considering getting apple care+.

anon(4110489)

Jun 3, 2012
Visit site
I got this case with my black/slate iPhone 5! Its in the case since i unboxed the phone and its the first time to get it out of the case to show it to u now. I want to use it without the case but i'm really scared that i could get scratched easily! I think i'll be taking the case off when the device starts to get older! :D ImageUploadedByTapatalk1349729025.589103.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1349729067.238859.jpg

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
I got this case with my black/slate iPhone 5! Its in the case since i unboxed the phone and its the first time to get it out of the case to show it to u now. I want to use it without the case but i'm really scared that i could get scratched easily! I think i'll be taking the case off when the device starts to get older! :D View attachment 20595 View attachment 20596

Watch that kind of case. I'd clean it often as dirt gets caught between the phone and case and will scratch the sides. Did that on my iPhone 4 when using a case just like that.

rprather

Aug 12, 2009
Visit site
I've ordered a Zagg Extreme Full Body for my iPhone 5. Hopefully it will be enough. I would prefer to keep it naked but it's already showing signs of scratching.

NxTech3

Nov 27, 2011
Visit site
a Ventev cover similar to the Black and White Otterbox Commuter Series but it comes with a belt clip, and screen protector. Its funny because i have to take my phone out of the case many times a day to show people, so its out more than in... thank god for AppleCare+

TalkingDeer

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
I was planning to go without a case, but it started getting scuffed on the back. I have a really cheap case from eBay right now and am waiting on my Zoogue to ship

rohdawgeleven

Oct 17, 2011
Visit site
Do not have the 5 yet, will shortly. I'd rather not use a case but I have one on my 4S because I have a job that demands some sort of protection. I plan on using a Moshi when I'm not at work. Lifeproof when I am.

Last edited:

Weewax

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
Poetic Atmosphere case and Invisishield HD screen. Anyone that wants full body protection but very minimal size, check out this case. Adds almost no bulk at all. Very sleek. Plus it's frosted transparent back so iphone can still be seen through it a bit.

whmurray

Aug 20, 2003
Visit site
I only use a case on my 4s because velcro will not stick to the glass back. Do not expect to have that problem on the i5