Are you using cases or not on iPhone 5?

jerome g

Oct 26, 2010
Visit site
Yes, case freak here.
Have the defender, which I really like except for the bulkiness, otherwise it is perfect for me. I do have a need for the belt clip too which is nice and included.
I also have the lifeproof which is awesome except the screen protector does not function as well as the defender's in terms of touch sensitivity, though I think I have a slightly older version and the screen protector is slightly lifted on the top and bottom due to the foam underneath. I wish it came with a belt clip for the price !
I also have the poetic atmosphere which is really nice and slim and perfect for those that don't need a high level of drop protection. Only 1 minor gripe- the bottom TPU portion is slightly loose.

anon(73368)

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
Yes, case freak here.
Have the defender, which I really like except for the bulkiness, otherwise it is perfect for me. I do have a need for the belt clip too which is nice and included.
I also have the lifeproof which is awesome except the screen protector does not function as well as the defender's in terms of touch sensitivity, though I think I have a slightly older version and the screen protector is slightly lifted on the top and bottom due to the foam underneath. I wish it came with a belt clip for the price !
I also have the poetic atmosphere which is really nice and slim and perfect for those that don't need a high level of drop protection. Only 1 minor gripe- the bottom TPU portion is slightly loose.

Checkout the tech 21!! Highly recommend!

Spenser Costanzo

Dec 22, 2012
Visit site
I am very OCD with all my phones so a case is a must for me, as 1 ding can affect resale value pretty greatly... and I think cases add some style to your phone.

SPIGEN Neo Hybrid Slim EX (red)
SPIGEN Glass tR screen protector
SPIGEN Rear protector
SPIGEN Aluminum home button (red)

anon(73368)

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
I am very OCD with all my phones so a case is a must for me, as 1 ding can affect resale value pretty greatly... and I think cases add some style to your phone.

SPIGEN Neo Hybrid Slim EX (red)
SPIGEN Glass tR screen protector
SPIGEN Rear protector
SPIGEN Aluminum home button (red)

Agreed!! It's all about resale so I can get the next iPhone! Cases are a must! Tech21 is what I recommend.

the1onlyjosh

Oct 10, 2012
Visit site
I keep buying cases and using them for about a week. Always taking it off to go naked with zagg hd full body. I just love the size and elegant style of the phone.

iPhone 5 32gb, iPad Mini 32gb, Apple TV

mtavenger55

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
Anyone get the new Otterbox Armor series case yet? I ordered one & should have it next werk but would like some of your thoughts (if you bought it) please. I'm using a defender currently but think the Armor would be perfect with the Summer activities I have planned since it's right around the corner! I need my 5 to last a few years lol.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73