AppleCare worth it ?

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
I generally don't care much about warranties but I know I have 60 days to get it with Apple vs 30 with square trade. I am pretty sure I won't break it any time toon but always liked that piece of mind . Just curious is it worth it and how much is it to fix the glass should you don't have a warranty ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
I generally don't care much about warranties but I know I have 60 days to get it with Apple vs 30 with square trade. I am pretty sure I won't break it any time toon but always liked that piece of mind . Just curious is it worth it and how much is it to fix the glass should you don't have a warranty ?

It’s insurance. It’s all about risk. Also, you only have 30 days from the date of purchase to get AppleCare+.

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
1123e5dc0c6686d653dc8ef2b2a8aabb.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

jerrykur

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
I imagine the most likely thing I would encounter would cracking the screen. What do places usually charge for replacing a screen?

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Apple Care is good to have. The one time I didn't get it which was on my iPad 2 something happened. I'm not sure if accidental was covered back in 2011

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
Curious as to which proof of purchase would I need and when is my 60 days to decide is ? I bought the 128gb wifi model and came around October 31st but exchanged it twice ...once for I wanted LTE model and then that model had a clicking or popping noise randomly . I think I got my current one around October 31st or early November