Apple TV (2010) give away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kmiahali

Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
I only want it because of the 99 Cents rentals, Airplay and the fact that I must have everything, everything iOS. Airplay is really good, haven't gotten the chance to try it yet.

BlackFenrir

Jan 24, 2010
Visit site
I would like the Apple TV simply because I love my iPad and iPhone. I have been trying integrate these two devices into my life and use them to their full potential. Having an Apple TV will only help to further my goal as I wish to take advantage of the AirPlay and Netflix features. I'm a big Netflix user and this just makes me drool.

Not only that, but the Apple TV just looks beautiful. I would to own one!

Thanks for this opportunity TiPB crew!

sillablanca

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
Well, my reasons are:
1st: This is my first post. (Hello everybody)
2nd: The only two apple devices I've had are an iPod and iPhone 3g, I would really like to experience the appletv
3rd: Airplay sounds pretty good.
4rd: I don't know i just want it!

tomuky

Mar 16, 2010
Visit site
Got Married!

I just got married and my wife and I would LOVE to get this to watch netflix and rent movies all while using my iPad as the remote. PLEASE!

bryan#IM

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
Its all about AirPlay and its endless possibilities!
Firstly, Movies. Gotta have them. Me+Family quality time = neh.
((Me+Apple TV)+Family)+movies = All is well! DVD players are just too....Streaming wirelessly to from my Mac or Netflix to Apple TV to a 40" TV is just easier. BOOM! No need to wait for the DVD to load. (bluray is overrated)
Second, Tv series+friends= a lot more conversation going. NO need for "awh man i haven't watched it yet" bring Apple TV to friend's place. Problem solved.
Thirdly, presentations. Apple TV hooked up to projector + any iOS device remote. Any presentation will look more awesome than anyone else.
Fourthly, annoying siblings. Solution? Apple TV+whatever show they "can" watch=NO more irritation.
Fifthly, grandparents. mine stays way tooooooo far away. Solution? Apple TV+iPad = slideshows + no need for my grandparents squinting their eyes to focus on the iPad screen.
Sixthly, SHUTTING UP THE APPLE HATERS (frens and cousins) + Converting them to use Apple products = a quitter world.
Seventy, "D-day". Problem - no background music. Solution? iPod Touch + AppleTV + stereoset = dramatic scenes.
Eighthly, roadshow promotions/conferences. Apple TV+iPad+iPod Touch = No need for laptops of bulky desktops.
Ninthly, just for the thrill of exploring other methods to fully utilize the endless possibilities of Apple Tv + ∞ usage (after JB) = ∞
Tenthly, to satisfy the "itch" of life.

Thanks rene ritchie aka TiPb!

Bombattak

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
Hi every body !

Personnaly, I would like the apple tv because I'm an Apple addict since ever. I've got many products apple including a iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPad, MacBook Pro 15" 2.8GHz and iMac G4 ! I miss it more than an apple tv...

The 2nd reason is than my birthday is the 24th october. This would be a great gift ! :)

thank for this awesome giveway !

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Well, with all the customization I've done to my iP4, I'm running out of ways to bore my girlfriend with jailbreak stories...

gruswitz

Aug 21, 2006
Visit site
I want an Apple TV for a couple reasons. My squeezebox is getting dated and I need a new apple lossless streamer. Second, this should be a lot of fun to hack.

fighthefoo

Jul 11, 2010
Visit site
Apple TV

I'd love to have the Apple TV for AirPlay and for the rentals. We have the old Apple TV, which I was a fan of, but the new size and cloud streaming options sound awesome.

YoungKevin

May 7, 2009
Visit site
I simply love Apple products

I simply love Apple products. If I had it my way I would have every Apple product but as you know theyre expensive. The Apple TV isn't but if I win the gift card I'll be that much closer to that dream so please pick me.

atticus999182

Feb 2, 2010
Visit site
I want the Apple TV so I can watch "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Coming Out of Their Shells Tour" that I have on my iTunes on my tv. That would make my life.

pcslc

Jul 10, 2010
Visit site
Needed to sustain life

My wife and I LOVE Netflix and we are tired of using our laptop to watch movies. Would love the Apple TV for just that! Plus, who DOESN'T love shiny Apple products?!

PingPong440

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
You know, I'm going to have to say all of the above. I already have a MacBook Pro, and an iPod Touch 2G, and I wouldn't mind having another Apple device in the household (we've had 20 Macs since they first came out.) The small size would allow us to use it on multiple TVs, opening up all sorts of things, like Netflix or 99 cent rentals, or Youtube while lying in bed without having a really warm MacBook Pro laptop on my lap, or trying to watch on an iPod. I'm really looking forward to utilizing AirPlay - it's a genius addition. Being iOS, it'll be great to see what the jailbreak apps are going to be, but gotta get it before they patch the hardware...

3dguy

May 7, 2009
Visit site
Apple TV

Reasons I'd love to win:

1. I would love to have all my products streamlined and force physical media out of my life.

2. IOS

3. Streaming capabilities

4. Airplay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jmb87