Apple Music announces the best album of all time: Final 10 revealed, and you might be surprised by the top pick

Jeremy Kaplan

Staff member
May 18, 2023
Visit site
This list is insane. Kendrick Lamar above Nirvana? Lauryn Hill above the Beatles? What color is the sky right now?
white_check_mark
eyes
+1::skin-tone-3

Reactions: Annie_M

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I don't see the list anywhere. But the only one mentioned in the article I agree with, is Thriller. Nirvana is way overrated. Pearl Jam's TEN is much better. Never heard of Lauryn Hill. Must be pop. I don't listen to pop. My list would be very different from the one out of Cupertino.

Last edited:

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Lauryn Hill’s album, “The Miseducation of Lauryn Hill” (1998), is indeed a masterpiece. It was an album unlike no other at that time and Lauryn’s voice, along with the melodies, was amazing. I was captivated by the album when I first heard it.

I remember hearing the album being played in almost every car passing by. It is truly a musical gem, in my opinion. Having said that, do “I think” it’s the best album of “all time”? Absolutely not, but it’s definitely in my top 10 and possibly my top 5.

Last edited:
Reactions: FFR

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom McElvy