Apple Magsafe battery pack

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Quick update:

I charged the battery pack when I received it today. Had to run errands around 1:30pm so I dropped it into my bag in case I needed it. While out at approx 3pm my phone was down to 56% so I put the battery pack on. It charged me up to 91% and it ran dry about 730/8ish pm. I’m very satisfied with the performance of it because by now (8:30pm est) my phone would’ve been down to about 20% without that extra boost today.
Thumbs up for the battery pack - to me it’s worth the investment, although YMMV

tcuprof

Trusted Member
Aug 21, 2015
Visit site
Since my wife's new mini tends to run out of juice, I decided it would be handy to have, especially when we're traveling. It arrived today. Two observations - it came 98% charged (which surprised me), and you'll need a combination of scissors/box cutter/hand grenade to get it out of the package. :)

jstnwlkr

Nov 9, 2013
Visit site
Quick update:

I charged the battery pack when I received it today. Had to run errands around 1:30pm so I dropped it into my bag in case I needed it. While out at approx 3pm my phone was down to 56% so I put the battery pack on. It charged me up to 91% and it ran dry about 730/8ish pm. I’m very satisfied with the performance of it because by now (8:30pm est) my phone would’ve been down to about 20% without that extra boost today.
Thumbs up for the battery pack - to me it’s worth the investment, although YMMV

Something different to try, start your day with the pack on,!as your phone discharges battery it'll engage the pack from 89-91% and keep your phone hovering there until the back is depleted. I can usually get 6 hours or more depending on what I do with my phone.

Another option is that if you want to just put the pack on to charge the phone, maybe consider throwing the phone into low power mode to kill background functions.

Either way I'm glad you have found a great experience with it.

jstnwlkr

Nov 9, 2013
Visit site
Since my wife's new mini tends to run out of juice, I decided it would be handy to have, especially when we're traveling. It arrived today. Two observations - it came 98% charged (which surprised me), and you'll need a combination of scissors/box cutter/hand grenade to get it out of the package. :)

How does it feel in the hand with the mini and pack combined ?

anon(41073)

Sep 13, 2014
Visit site
Something different to try, start your day with the pack on,!as your phone discharges battery it'll engage the pack from 89-91% and keep your phone hovering there until the back is depleted. I can usually get 6 hours or more depending on what I do with my phone.

Another option is that if you want to just put the pack on to charge the phone, maybe consider throwing the phone into low power mode to kill background functions.

Either way I'm glad you have found a great experience with it.

I usually get the same 6 hours on my 13 Pro Max before it dies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dromen