Apple keynote, Your thoughts?

Behshad

Jun 8, 2009
Visit site
Lets hear it.

Excited? Disappointed ? happy? sad ? mad ?

I for one am not gonna upgrade. Will wait for the next hardware update....

TheZink

Nov 18, 2008
Visit site
Im not upgrading either. I do want talk to text one the 4. Does anyone know if we get that? Im pretty sure we wont get Siri on the 4.

Behshad

Jun 8, 2009
Visit site
I think here in US 90% of the iPhone 4S that will be sold are to new consumers ,specially our Sprint friends.

Isnt Siri in beta stage, which means by the time its released , maybe we will have a (February) iPhone 5.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Got me a whole lot of "meh". Unfortunately, it was pretty much exactly what I expected. Disappointed but not suicidal, as some appear to be around here.

anon(4144202)

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
I'm partial. Still excited about iOS update. As far as the 4s it's impressive but not sell my 4 and upgrade impressive. Siri looks awesome but I'm just going to wait until the 5 comes out.

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Really wished they talked about the Sprint version.Will it use EVDO Rev.B,which is supposed to be as fast as GSM's HSPA+? A number of Sprint's newer high-end Android devices are equipped to use EVDO Rev.B but Sprint hasn't turned it on yet. If I was on Sprint I'd worry about how well their current data network will hold up.

GigaS27

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Really wished they talked about the Sprint version.Will it use EVDO Rev.B,which is supposed to be as fast as GSM's HSPA+? A number of Sprint's newer high-end Android devices are equipped to use EVDO Rev.B but Sprint hasn't turned it on yet. If I was on Sprint I'd worry about how well their current data network will hold up.

Supposedly specs have been posted with a EVDO Rev. A

anon(157335)

Aug 20, 2011
Visit site
I actually feel much better about upgrading to an iPhone 4 with Verizon when I did. I really have absolutely no need to upgrade to the 4S, and feel like my investment was well worth it now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jerrytg4