Anyone regretting their iPhone 6 purchase?

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
My wife did not want to upgrade her 4s so I upgraded and traded in my 5s for the 6. I did not pre-order as this time I wanted to see it before doing the upgrade as I loved the 5s and the fit was right for my hand. But as my eyes get older a bigger screen would be nice. The 6+ was just way way way and one more way too big. I would hate carrying it around. The 6 is a bit big for me, but it's very well made, and great tech. The screen is lovely and I think it's a solid choice. Since I did the trade it, it was zero cost, just extended the contract on one of my lines. Was hoping to wait for the 6s, but maybe by then my wife would want the 6 and ... well you know the rest.

Chargerman165

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
Had an HTC One almost same color and same and metal body that I really liked but sold it and regretted that decision although I am an Apple fan. Love my 6 however do regret the fact people say I sound like I am breaking up when talking to them. I wipe it and set up as a new phone and that hasn't helped. May be trading for another one if it persists.

anon(26204)

Trusted Member
Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
I got the 6 and I'm liking it...but I am somewhat regretting that I paid full price for a phone (128GB Model) ...lol. But then I use it and it's so smooth and nice...I'm hoping my S5 sells for a good price on ebay that way I don't feel so bad and can get back some of what I paid... :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77