Anyone having iPhone X buyer's remorse?

anony_mouse

Jul 21, 2014
Visit site
My "move on" statement was specifically about moving on from the fingerprint reader on an iPhone, and complaining about it's absence. I seriously doubt you will have that option on future iPhones, so if that is a deal breaker for you, then you might be more comfortable in something else.

Chances are if you commit to using the FaceID, as in just use it and stop comparing it to TouchID, you will find it acceptable. If that doesn't work for you, you could always use a PIN.

Some good advice there about sucking it up or moving on to Android. However - Apple still sell the iPhone 6S from 2015, so we can probably expect the iPhone 8 with a fingerprint reader to still be available in 2021.

VA835

Mar 16, 2018
Visit site
Anyone out there with new iPhone X in hand have buyer's remorse? Loving it so far, or do you regret the purchase??

I really like my iPhone X, but have to say it took a day or two to adjust completely. I also have a company-provided iPhone 7, which I like too. The problem is I find myself swiping up on the 7 and it takes me a second staring stupidly at the control center to realize what I’ve done.

The screen, Face ID, picture quality, and navigating in the X are significant improvements, for me.

The price was high, especially when AppleCare Plus, activation, and sales tax are figured in. But hey, over 24 months it’s not bad.

So no remorse here.

flyinion

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
I really like my iPhone X, but have to say it took a day or two to adjust completely. I also have a company-provided iPhone 7, which I like too. The problem is I find myself swiping up on the 7 and it takes me a second staring stupidly at the control center to realize what I’ve done.

The screen, Face ID, picture quality, and navigating in the X are significant improvements, for me.

The price was high, especially when AppleCare Plus, activation, and sales tax are figured in. But hey, over 24 months it’s not bad.

So no remorse here.

LOL I went to adjust the brightness on my iPad the other night and instinctively swiped down from the top right of the screen. Took me a second to remember how to get control center up on it.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
elena4151