Anyone getting the 15 when it's released?

FFR

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
I’m not planning to…however that may change in a week

f419614650c677ea733fc7d1ac3b8910.jpg

Last edited:

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
No sir, and I'm serious this time. We been in our new home for two weeks now and we're still purchasing new items for it so a new iPhone is way down on my priority list.

Same here!!! I’ve been in my new home for a month & still have some things to purchase. I’ll probably get a new phone towards the end of the year, if I can hold out that long

Reactions: Just_Me_D

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Same here!!! I’ve been in my new home for a month & still have some things to purchase. I’ll probably get a new phone towards the end of the year, if I can hold out that long

Congratulations on getting your new home Nikki, and I'm sure you're loving it. As for a new iPhone, it'll be easy for me to not purchase one this year because my focus is on my home and getting it situated like we want. None of the iPhone 15 rumors are causing me to change my mind or take my focus off of my home so my decision to not purchase the next iPhone is pretty much set in stone. Anyway, congrats again and I hope you have an awesome rest of your day.

Reactions: nikkisharif

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Congratulations on getting your new home Nikki, and I'm sure you're loving it. As for a new iPhone, it'll be easy for me to not purchase one this year because my focus is on my home and getting it situated like we want. None of the iPhone 15 rumors are causing me to change my mind or take my focus off of my home so my decision to not purchase the next iPhone is pretty much set in stone. Anyway, congrats again and I hope you have an awesome rest of your day.

Thanks I totally get it! I haven’t seen many rumors, since I’ve been so busy, but tech & sneakers are my weaknesses. So far I’ve been doing good. Hopefully, I can hold out on getting this phone & new shoes for a few more months

Congratulations :)

Ooohh, that's awesome. Congrats Nikki!

Thanks Y’all

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77