Anyone else getting bored with iOS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexscarpinato

Feb 17, 2017
Visit site
IOS is very... simple. and thats not exactly a bad thing, some people like that. but for people that like to make things to there liking, IOS is not going to cut it. for me IOS is like a console, little customization and over priced(hardware speeking). android however is like a pc, you can change it in so many ways you cant count them. i personally use an iphone 6(I plan to switch to a pixel or the 3T) but I always have my phone jailbroken. this makes for so many different tweaks to spice up IOS again. #makeIOSgreatagain :D

This is my first reply. Lol

Last edited:

super_rigel

May 11, 2016
Visit site
I know what you mean. I switch between an iPhone and a Pixel regularly. I personally like certain things about both ecosystems. I always seem to come back to my iPhone though. That must mean something. ;)

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
After 8 years using Android, I switched to iOS in April 2016. While I loved the customization of Android, it was also what pushed me away. iOS is simple and, yes, boring. But it works. Do I miss Android? Yes. Will I ever go back? Possibly. But for now iOS does what I need it to do, and it does it reliably.

mgreg-us

Apr 2, 2014
Visit site
Been there...If you switch, you'll notice the things you take for granted with iOS. Android struggles with basic operation the more apps you add.

tgunnr

Oct 29, 2016
Visit site
I like how useful iOS and MacOS are, but I'm hoping that there'll be a visual/ aesthetic overhaul in the next installment.

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
iOS is a little better than android
iOS + jailbreak is waaay better than android.

+1000

I have an iPhone 7+ on 10.2 right now and I'm desperate to jailbreak!! Trying to figure out how to get a 7+ on 10.1.1 LOL

OP since you said you're bored if you can jailbreak I would. It opens up so many awesome possibilities.

Mar 8, 2017
Visit site
well i've just switched, so im not gonna get bored anytime soon atleast till next 6 months.. my iphone is so smooth but camera results aint that good as compare to android!!

anon(10101748)

Dec 6, 2016
Visit site
Been bored since I got iOS. But is better than my alternatives. Android til now just wasn't an option. I will give the KEYone a try in April but I'm sure I'll end up back with iOS. Being bored isn't bad at all, it does everything I need so perhaps bored isn't the right word. I just don't get excited I guess. The phone just works and that's all that matters.

ImNotSatan

May 24, 2014
Visit site
+1000

I have an iPhone 7+ on 10.2 right now and I'm desperate to jailbreak!! Trying to figure out how to get a 7+ on 10.1.1 LOL

OP since you said you're bored if you can jailbreak I would. It opens up so many awesome possibilities.

Bro im in the same **** with an iPhone 7 on 10.2, there's no way back its no longer signed (10.1.1). :(

Scorpion667

Jul 21, 2014
Visit site
Every time I go android I keep coming back bruh. Unless you're really in to ******* with your phone constantly, iOS is more consistent. Android does more, in a mediocre manner, iOS does less but more consistently albeit there gap is narrowing. It's subjective, try android if you need a change

Source - previous owner of:
2x Galaxy S2 (I'm not a drug dealer I swear)
iPhone 4s
Galaxy S3
iPhone 5
Nexus 4
HTC one
3x Moto X 2013 (best phone form factor of all time)
iPhone 5s
Nexus 5
iPhone 6
OnePlus 3
iPhone 7

If I were to pick my top three devices it would be:
iPhone 7
Moto X
iPhone 5

anon(41073)

Sep 13, 2014
Visit site
I get bored with IOS all the time. Then again, I am not just limited to one phone. Depends on the day or the situation on which phone I decide to use. As far as IOS, "just works", Android "just works" as well. And if that's not true in your case, then you are using it wrong. I switch back and forth on a regular basis and experience no more problems on one platform vs the other. Currently waiting on the iPhone 8. I am undecided on whether I am going with the Galaxy S8 or the Pixel 2. That's only because Samsung is horrible with updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.