Any "Air Gesture" tweaks similar to Samsung S4??

YoElliotMF

May 1, 2013
Visit site
Hi, just wondering if anyone has made an tweaks that allow for air gestures using the iPhones proximity sensor, such as lighting up the home screen by just waving over it? Or answering a call doing the same? If not can someone put in a request to make one? Hahaha.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I am unaware of any at this time, but that doesn't mean one doesn't exist....:)

ups925

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
Interesting. The same sensor used to dim the display when you hold it up to your face could activate this tweak. Not sure of the effect on battery life since it would have to be continually running. Instead of the shake option for activator, it may be interesting to flip the phone in certain directions to activate one of numerous apps. If anything from the galaxy phones, Id like the nfc stickers to turn my bluetooth on and off when I get into my car, as well as a wifi one for when I step into my home. I just leave wifi and bluetooth on and still get good battery life, but itd be nice to have these easily activated actions. I know sbsettings can do this but I just leave it on. My blackberry had a utility installed to automatically silence my phone when my calendar said I was at work. I overslept once and my work was unable to get ahold of me since I was asleep and my phone set itself on vibrate. Not sure I need that sort of "convenience" haha

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sball68