Am I eligible for an upgrade?

bradburyn

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
Hello everyone! My new every two has a month left until I am eligible to upgrade. However, I received an email from Verizon saying I will be able to upgrade early on Feb 3 and I also entered my number to check if I am eligible for an upgrade and it says I am. Does anyone know if I will be able to upgrade online Feb 3 and only pay the 2 year contract price by renewing my contract a month early? And also if I would still get my new every two discount? Any advise is appreciated!

dejagood

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
You will still be able to get the phone at the 2 year contract price but you will not get the extra New Every 2 discount which in my case is $50. My date is 2/17 and I'm crossing my fingers that they still have some in stock by then....

rich13er

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Log into you 'My Verizon' account and click upgrade on your phone. The Next screen will tell you if you are eligable for the NE2 discount. I've got $100 discount that I'm using on the 3rd.

bradburyn

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the help, do any of you know if they are allowing people to phone in to place orders or is it going to be strictly done online until the 10th?

kilofoxtrot

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Some people are mistakenly thinking that NE2 terminated.... period. Thats not the case. It was terminated for NEW customers on Jan 16.

If you were a customer prior to the 16th, then you are grandfathered until you use your NE2. Once you use it, then its gone... for good.

rich13er is an example... he is grandfathered. Once he uses his NE2 on Feb 3, then thats it for him.

bradburyn

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
Yes I understand that. I still have new every two but I have one more month left until I can use it. I would like to order the iphone on Feb 3rd and am wondering if verizon will be generous enough to let me use it a month early.

rich13er

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
preorder are only online at verizonwireless.com. CSR will not be able to take that order when they open which I think is 8am EST.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom McElvy