After playing with the 5 today I'm sold

|-KGB-|CaptHowdy

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Like it says, initially I figured I have the 4S so not that big of a deal. This phone is slick, fast, light, and just feels good in the hand. Just saying, after playing with one(not tethered to a display) it felt nice.

iJDR

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
Like it says, initially I figured I have the 4S so not that big of a deal. This phone is slick, fast, light, and just feels good in the hand. Just saying, after playing with one(not tethered to a display) it felt nice.

And what magical place did you do this???

porksoda

Nov 4, 2010
Visit site

Being fast is a plus but we don't know how ios6 will be on the 4s. I like the fact that there is no glassgate associated with ip5 but i am sure there will be something else.

"Light and feels good in hand", not sure is a reason to upgrade... having said that i do want to upgrade laughs.

|-KGB-|CaptHowdy

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Being fast is a plus but we don't know how ios6 will be on the 4s. I like the fact that there is no glassgate associated with ip5 but i am sure there will be something else.

"Light and feels good in hand", not sure is a reason to upgrade... having said that i do want to upgrade laughs.

When i was comparing the two of them I had IOS 6 on my 4s. It was for sure snappier. The colors are better for sure. Just brighter hues to them. The screen size was a nice change but still easy to use with one hand. I am just hesitant b/c i love my life proof case and might have to wait for that to come out.

ZDriver

Aug 16, 2012
Visit site
Can you tell us how the sound quality / volume level (speaker) is on it?? I have no clue how IP4 or 4s is as i am coming from Galaxy S2.

Thanks

gagdude

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
I'm sold because its the iPhone 5! I don't need to play with it, finally I can move away from android because iphone finally had larger screen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nethtanyang