6, do you wish you got 6 plus

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
Played with the 6+ today at the Apple Store. Now I'm definitely having Plus envy. It honestly fits in my hand nicely, I can easily reach all 4 corners without much hand shuffling. The keyboard is also much bigger, which is very nice. Resolution (401 vs 326) isn't a big difference, couldn't really see any pixels on either at normal viewing distance. It Isn't much bigger than 6 IMO, and I think it would fit in my pocket still without any issues. I know I said that the 6 was the perfect size, but now I am having Plus envy more than ever. The 6s+ will be a nice upgrade :)

Shahzad Ghani

Jun 28, 2014
Visit site
I held iphone 6 plus and 5s yesterday in a shop .. To me iphone 6 is much grippy and easy to use compare to them . I have big hands though . I could use note 4 with single handedly in most cases but i am much comfortable with iphone 6 size .

Darthstorm528

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
I had the 6 since Sept 19 but everytime I see or hold the 6+, I kinda regret not ordering the 6+ like I planned to, well with my tax money in my bank, I decided to EDGE Up and get the Space Gray 6+. The Plus will be better for my eyes with the huge 5.5 inch screen.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I had the 6 since Sept 19 but everytime I see or hold the 6+, I kinda regret not ordering the 6+ like I planned to, well with my tax money in my bank, I decided to EDGE Up and get the Space Gray 6+. The Plus will be better for my eyes with the huge 5.5 inch screen.
My eyes are a major factor in my decision for the 6s Plus in September. I currently still use my old iP 5. Portability will be my only concern. I'll need bigger pockets. I haven't had any Cargo Pants in a long time. I think it's time I get some. :)

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5. ☮

falcon511

Apr 3, 2015
Visit site
Yeah i kind of like the 6. The 6+ was a bit to big for my tiny hands so i have no regrets. The screen res looks amazing as well. I had an LG G3 and traded to the 6 and like this size much better however, the G3 was easier to hold without a case. The iphone 6 is just too thin. But i like it way better than the G3.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Yeah i kind of like the 6. The 6+ was a bit to big for my tiny hands so i have no regrets. The screen res looks amazing as well. I had an LG G3 and traded to the 6 and like this size much better however, the G3 was easier to hold without a case. The iphone 6 is just too thin. But i like it way better than the G3.
I don't get the "thinner" thing myself. It seems ridiculous to me. I'm still on the 5, but will upgrade in September to the 6s Plus. And I'll definitely have a case on it so there will be something to grasp.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5. ☮

AppleGeek21

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
I had the 6 plus for 5 months and just recently switched to the 6. While the bigger battery was nice on the plus, it became a chore to carry the phone around. It was very nice to have the big screen but for me it was just too big to have to carry around. To me the 6 feels better when holding and using naturally with one hand. I'lol also add that I used to carry the 6 plus in my pocket because I'm not a holster/back pocket kind of guy and it would be very uncomfortable vs my 6 where I practically forget it's there now.

jburke82

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
I just upgraded to the 6+ on Saturday, mostly due to the bigger battery. I loved the device...it is a beast! The screen was beautiful! I ended up returning it for a 6 because I kept questioning my decision. It was huge and awkward to handle (for me), and I didn't like how the home screen flipped around so much. It's cool to go to landscape mode, but if you turn your phone upside down, the screen will flip also.

The 6+ was awesome to have for a few days, but the 6 is the perfect size for me...right in between a 5 and 6+.

No regrets with how I came to determine which device to stick with....it was a pleasure toting around the beast of a 6+ for a while!