5c battery life surprise

Speedygi

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
my girlfriend owns a 5S and that battery life is suprisingly underwhelming. It might not be representative (having said that we went to an Apple Store and got it scrutinised, apparently the battery is fine) but her phone hardly makes 5-6hours active usage. And that's with many features switched off. So in my experience the 5S battery can't keep up with the C but that's just two of billions of devices compared, don't know how they stack up in general.

I maintain the opinion that the 5c only slightly edges out the 5s for battery life. The 5s on the days I use them rarely needs a charge until the end of the day, just like the 5c, but maybe the 5c just has like a half-hour advantage at the end of the day. To me, that says that the whole comparison really is nothing incredibly lop-sided and it shouldn't be blown out of proportion. But that's my opinion, take it however you will.

elmit22

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
well i have been dissapointed with my battery life.
i went out for a bike ride today and used Endomondo gps tracker and my phone actually died after 3 hours 38 minutes.
Which dissapointed me lots as i was told how good the battery life was

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jp8