So... Anyone get Super Mario Run yet?

r3id

Aug 5, 2015
Visit site
Well it's midnight in the UK, most of the time the store updates around 1am. So I was curious to see if anyone in Australia, New Zealand or Japan has the app yet?

r3id

Aug 5, 2015
Visit site
Re: So... Anyone got it yet?

I wonder if they are gonna do it as a global release, so 9-10am Cupertino time 😔

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Pretty excited over here! I grew up during the Nintendo generation. I remember getting an original NES from my grandparents for Christmas. I woke up the next morning and my parents had been up all night playing it before I had a chance to.

shadowboxer8

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
I see people online/ social media saying 10 dollars is to expensive for the game. But yet these are the same people that pay 700-1,000 for a iphone sometimes yearly SMH.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Maybe that's why they can afford a high dollar phone. They don't waste on expensive apps.

I don't think $10 on a quality game is a waste of money at all. If it's really going to make or break you then you probably shouldn't be buying an iPhone in the first place. Just my opinion.

shadowboxer8

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
Maybe that's why they can afford a high dollar phone. They don't waste on expensive apps.

If you buy a phone for 700-1,000 and turn around an complain about a 10 dollar app then maybe those people shouldn't be buying expensive smart phones in the first place. That is just beyond ridiculous to me. But I guess some people will complain not matter what ha.

alphatectz

Nov 26, 2016
Visit site
Well it's midnight in the UK, most of the time the store updates around 1am. So I was curious to see if anyone in Australia, New Zealand or Japan has the app yet?

Fail for me
f38de6100816bc9c21ea44a400c27bb2.png

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
If you buy a phone for 700-1,000 and turn around an complain about a 10 dollar app then maybe those people shouldn't be buying expensive smart phones in the first place. That is just beyond ridiculous to me. But I guess some people will complain not matter what ha.

Eh, this has always been a lame argument. I'm all for paying good money for good apps, but just because someone doesn't find a particular app worth its price point doesn't mean this argument needs to be pulled out of the opposing side's back pocket.

DarlaMack

Apple TV Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
Just got it... but I have to say, I never received the notification of availabilty that I opted in for. Lol I just waited until 1:00pm EST

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77