How can I log into my Snapchat without the recovery code?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaileed

Dec 3, 2020
Visit site
Someone has hacked into my Snapchat and has made the recovery code and I have no idea what it is so I am trying to login to my account but I don’t have the code I have contacted Snapchat and they haven’t helped/emailed back

Last edited:

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Someone has hacked into my Snapchat and has made the recovery code and I have no idea what it is so I am trying to login to my account but I don’t have the code

Contact Snapchat support about this issue. We can’t help you with this.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Someone has hacked into my Snapchat and has made the recovery code and I have no idea what it is so I am trying to login to my account but I don’t have the code

Hello and welcome to iMore! When you get a chance, please take a minute to introduce yourself here! In regards to your issue, I think that your best option is to contact Snapchat Support.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
It’s not about not wanting to help, I just don’t have the necessary knowledge to help you, is what it is.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Someone has hacked into my Snapchat and has made the recovery code and I have no idea what it is so I am trying to login to my account but I don’t have the code I have contacted Snapchat and they haven’t helped/emailed back

Only Snapchat can assist you with this matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2