Introducing the new Moderators

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
I just wanted to take a minute to let everyone here know that TiPb is extremely proud of this growing community that has been created. Since we have been increasing members at a record pace - myself, llofte, and Jamesus simply can not keep up with all of the new activity. With that being said, I'd like to introduce you to two new members of the moderating team: JHamilton3 and Dizzy.

Please be respectful to all four of them as they surely will be respectful towards all of you.

Rene Ritchie

Old Man Ritchie
Jan 12, 2007
www.about.me
Huge amount of appreciation to Bad Ash for running the best show in the biz, to our current mods for all the work they do, for our new mods for their willingness to help out, and to our community (and future mods?!) for simply being awesome.

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
So we can't call'em names anymore? :D

Congrats, and I love coming here. A bit more mature than some other places *cough*MacNN*cough*...

Allyson Kazmucha

Apr 5, 2009
Visit site
Yay new mods! This community is much more respectful of others than many forums I've been on. Let's keep it that way. I MUCH prefer being a part of this community than many others :)

chobbs1

Mar 8, 2008
Visit site
Congratulations! And a great big thank you for being able to help the team. I do enjoy these forums very much!

jglowe74

Jun 9, 2009
joshlowe.posterous.com
indeed. grats to the new mods. i love TiPb. very informative site. my favorite part is the fact that the knowledgeable members never talk down to those of us with 'stupid' questions. thanks everyone!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxgyllsdoll