All MobileNations Marketplace ads?

aximtreo

May 24, 2011
Visit site
Is it possible when the OP asks for the post to be closed that it also be archived? I don't know how many times I see a title that interest me and find after opening that item was sold; sold as long as months ago. I expect that others find this a problem and a total waste of my personal time.

Ecm

Sep 11, 2012
Visit site
If an item is sold, the OP should use the "report" function to alert the Moderators. Then, the thread will be archived. Moderators can't possibly read all threads and aren't necessarily aware that a sale is complete.

aximtreo

May 24, 2011
Visit site
If an item is sold, the OP should use the "report" function to alert the Moderators. Then, the thread will be archived. Moderators can't possibly read all threads and aren't necessarily aware that a sale is complete.

Not sure this is true. With Mods and Trusted Members, someone should take the responsibility of making sure it is not only closed by archived. I don't think I'm being unrealistic in this statement or request. I will say the some of the Mods in one of the Mobile Nations sites, Windows Central, police and archive closed posts quite quickly.ut

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2