• errrrmmm...not sure...

Votes: 16 18.6%
  • please take part in the discussion below

Votes: 3 3.5%

• Total voters

Bill McNeal

Apr 23, 2009
Visit site
I didn't mind the change from the iPhone blog to tipb, intact, I thought it made a lot of sense since you guys cover all the iDevices, however iMore... Bleh, not feeling it.

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
WHAT IS THE POINT OF THIS THREAD, IF THE NEW NAME IS PERMANENT! PLEASE CLOSE IT, AS THE VOICE OF THE PEOPLE MEANS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO MOBILE NATIONS.:mad:

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
WHAT IS THE POINT OF THIS THREAD, IF THE NEW NAME IS PERMANENT! PLEASE CLOSE IT, AS THE VOICE OF THE PEOPLE MEANS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO MOBILE NATIONS.:mad:

The point of the thread is simply a poll on whether or not other members like the new name. The OP never said it was a petition to change the name...

patricksmangan

Nov 26, 2010
Visit site
Imore.com was probably among the cheapest I domains on the market. They are all being squared on. If we could all fundraise, maybe we could get them iblog.com or iforum.com, or whatever, but it would be a pretty penny. I don't think anyone cares THAT much.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
To be honest, I don't care one way or the other. I come here because the members are nice, and I like the info that I get from the site.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk.

Last edited:
Reactions: phreddyl

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
Even if it was a petition, would it really make a difference? The chances of changing it back, are SLIM & NONE.:rolleyes:

No offense but it's not your site. Nor is it my site. There are a ton of sites out there that I don't feel are named the best but what can you do about it? Or why even get worked up over it? It's a web site. Nothing more, nothing less. Not worth getting worked up over in my opinion.

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
No offense but it's not your site. Nor is it my site. There are a ton of sites out there that I don't feel are named the best but what can you do about it? Or why even get worked up over it? It's a web site. Nothing more, nothing less. Not worth getting worked up over in my opinion.

No offense taken. What i objected to was the poll itself. While not actually stating it, i felt that it was leading people in the direction that...it would be looked at by "management", and feedback would be acted upon. I feel that the idea of any poll, is to possibly influence the powers that be into changing something that's wrong, or reaffirming something that's right. Just my opinion.:)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2