No...taking the beating like a man would be representing the dwags in the way UGA fans did UP to that point, where you were still relevant, and Hudson Mason was "just as good as Murray", and that Chubb was a more dynamic running back than Gurley. Not to say YOU said all those things, but that is the world I lived in leading up to that wonderful November Saturday afternoon.
    I don't think Mason is as good as Murray, but I do think Chubb is better than Gurley. And everyone I know wrote UGA off after that ridiculous loss to UFL. I didn't think the game against GT mattered because in my book UGA was out, at least from the playoffs(because mizzu won the SEC east championship) and we still got into a bowl anyways which is the best I hoped for before the GT game.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk
    12-18-2014 04:53 PM
    Osama will go down as a huge mistake! Imho

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    12-18-2014 04:59 PM
    This thread has reached the View.
    http://celebrity.yahoo.com/news/view...191636204.html

12-18-2014 05:13 PM

Those clucking hens still have a show? *cringe*
    hydrogen3 and Scatabrain like this.
    12-18-2014 05:20 PM
    I don't think Mason is as good as Murray, but I do think Chubb is better than Gurley. And everyone I know wrote UGA off after that ridiculous loss to UFL. I didn't think the game against GT mattered because in my book UGA was out, at least from the playoffs(because mizzu won the SEC east championship) and we still got into a bowl anyways which is the best I hoped for before the GT game.

It always matters you son of a b*tch. THWG!
    12-18-2014 05:21 PM
    It always matters you son of a b*tch. THWG!
    It may have mattered for y'all, and yes it was shameful to us, but we wouldn't have made it to the playoffs had we won, so we're right where we would have been had we won.
    And I consider you to be a friend on iMore, so I would prefer you didn't use such language against me

12-18-2014 05:30 PM

I don’t watch the View or care for the show, I can’t believe I watched the clip, but I have to agree on one thing they pointed out is that a good percentage of Americans don’t know who there elected representative’s are.
    12-18-2014 05:30 PM
    Soeasy Im in the City two or three times a week and not at high end Valet either just regular parking garages and most of the valet parkers are black and thats who gets my keys.
    You're right they would not want my 2001 Grand Am commuter car or any car I own.
    The funny thing is that most of the parking garage attendants throughout the city(all five boros), trust me I've parked at many of them, are immigrants of one kind or another.
    12-18-2014 05:34 PM
    It may have mattered for y'all, and yes it was shameful to us, but we wouldn't have made it to the playoffs had we won, so we're right where we would have been had we won.
    And I consider you to be a friend on iMore, so I would prefer you didn't use such language against me

White guys are so sensitive...it's just words.
    A895 likes this.
    12-18-2014 05:38 PM
    The funny thing is that most of the parking garage attendants throughout the city(all five boros), trust me I've parked at many of them, are immigrants of one kind or another.

Your right and I just see the skin color and assume black and that’s wrong being from outer white landia.
    12-18-2014 05:38 PM
    The garage we used last time we went earlier this year had a Iranian guy who scratched the crap out of the back of our rental, and then proceeded to tell us it must have happened on the way to him. Thankfully, NYC rental companies don't flip out about scratches so much given the behavior of the drivers in the city. $45/day and not even that convenient...god bless those gouging parking garage owners.
    12-18-2014 05:39 PM
    I'll be in NYC tomorrow.
    12-18-2014 05:44 PM
    White guys are so sensitive...it's just words.
    OMG that's so racist. I'm calling the ACLU and my lawyer.

12-18-2014 05:48 PM
    OMG that's so racist. I'm calling the ACLU and my lawyer.

Typical , first thing you'll probably try and do is sue me!
    A895 likes this.
    12-18-2014 05:52 PM
    Typical , first thing you'll probably try and do is sue me!
    Of course. What else would I do?

12-18-2014 05:53 PM
    Of course. What else would I do?

Lol!!!!! Touch, touch
    the_tech_eater likes this.
    12-18-2014 05:54 PM
    Lol!!!!! Touch, touch

That's the spirit! Now if we can just pull together and get these movie studios to stop being cowardly p*ssies and play The Interview on Christmas...or Team America...either will work for me.
    calebt, A895 and the_tech_eater like this.
    That's the spirit! Now if we can just pull together and get these movie studios to stop being cowardly p*ssies and play The Interview on Christmas...or Team America...either will work for me.
    Bytch move of the day. The government can't tell Sony what do, or the theaters but seriously Sony should just release for free or negotiate new opening , the movie will have great sales.
    12-18-2014 05:56 PM
    Bytch move of the day. The government can't tell Sony what do, or the theaters but seriously Sony should just release for free or negotiate new opening , the movie will have great sales.
    The things like the not very protected password files were disturbing. Let alone easy passwords like "sony123". Smh.
    12-18-2014 06:02 PM
    North Korea vs U.S.A., FIGHT!!!
    12-18-2014 06:04 PM
    North Korea vs U.S.A., FIGHT!!!
    No holds bar!
    12-18-2014 06:27 PM
    Freedom isn't free it cost a buck-o-five!
    12-18-2014 06:34 PM

Yes I say show it, by holding out we are just saying we can be easily blackmailed.
    12-18-2014 06:34 PM
    The things like the not very protected password files were disturbing. Let alone easy passwords like "sony123". Smh.
    Kind of makes the whole thing seem like a big f*cking sham.
    12-18-2014 06:36 PM
938 ... 3031323334 ...