Why is the climate change debate a political one in the United States?

A895

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
You answer no questions because you flip flop between Independent and libertarian. Hell you don't even what you are. Like in a haze. A clown haze.
Flip flop? I have never told you my political affiliation because I don't have one?! Lol. Independent would be the best description because I don't have no political affiliation with any party. I can't seem to find a party that fits my views just yet so I will continue to vote for people based on their personal views.

hydrogen3

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
Flip flop? I have never told you my political affiliation because I don't have one?! Lol. Independent would be the best description because I don't have no political affiliation with any party. I can't seem to find a party that fits my views just yet so I will continue to vote for people based on their personal views.

You said several times "I'm an independent"

Flip flop side show.

reeneebob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
Every thing and brother I mean everything in that link is true. Denial always denial.

Honestly? The only person behaving boorishly towards your fellow posters in this thread is you. Your condescension drips from every post and is very, very ugly.

There is no excuse for your and your cohort and how you've treated others in this thread. The sanctimonious nonsense can stop anytime and until it does there's no point even conversing. I don't have a dog in this race but someone needed to say it.

reeneebob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
Continue the side show. ...

Bring in the clown's.. There here.

Case in point. It appears you are stuck in a name calling rut. Can it, already. If you want to have a mature discussion have at it but that won't happen while you behave like you have been.

ItnStln

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
Honestly? The only person behaving boorishly towards your fellow posters in this thread is you. Your condescension drips from every post and is very, very ugly.

You have obviously read the posts directed at hydrogen3 then. He is constantly bashed by the liberals because of his political views. It's like this in every thread and it's usually the same one who starts it.

There is no excuse for your and your cohort and how you've treated others in this thread. The sanctimonious nonsense can stop anytime and until it does there's no point even conversing. I don't have a dog in this race but someone needed to say it.

But we can excuse A895 because he is a liberal? This is basically what you're saying. I don't think so! And hydrogen3 and his "cohort," really? What about the liberals who bash him because he is a conservative?

reeneebob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
Sorry. The constant clown cracks? The last two pages have been very constructive with clown. Clown. Clown. AND where did I ever say it was okay on the other side? . This whole thread is a train wreck. But you and he are incredibly condescending to everyone and it's very distasteful.

And I'd appreciate you not putting words in my mouth. Thanks.

This is why I try to avoid politic threads. People either behave like lunatics or arrogant asses.

Sent from my LG-E973 using Tapatalk

ItnStln

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
Sorry. The constant clown cracks? The last two pages have been very constructive with clown. Clown. Clown. AND where did I ever say it was okay on the other side? . This whole thread is a train wreck. But you and he are incredibly condescending to everyone and it's very distasteful.
Me? Condescending? How am I condescending? Have you even read anything that I wrote?
Why come down on hydrogen3? Why not A895 who starts the arguments with his posts? That's right, you're probably a liberal too.
Exactly what words did I put in your mouth?
This is why I try to avoid politic threads. People either behave like lunatics or arrogant asses.

And yet here you are.

reeneebob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
Me? Condescending? How am I condescending? Have you even read anything that I wrote?
Why come down on hydrogen3? Why not A895 who starts the arguments with his posts? That's right, you're probably a liberal too.

Exactly what words did I put in your mouth?

And yet here you are.

I DID. I responded to hydrogen. You are the one who assumed you were involved (and it wasn't you I was referencing FYI). But the fact you assumed I meant you kind of tells me something...as for A865, a good chunk of the time he's been defending himself.

I love how you claim to not put words into people's mouths and then turn around and declare what my ideology is because, why? I pointed out the arrogance and condescension in the thread replies?

Good lord.

cmrobbins42

Oct 29, 2014
Visit site

They are simply trolling. They are not here for a discussion or conversation and that much is obvious. The thread should'be been locked a long time ago as it is not possible for any mature discussion to occur with them around.

A respectful moderation team would also send them on a little vacation for failing to follow forum rules for the past 5 or 6 pages of this thread.

I'll await being called a clown, liberal, and any other tired, unintelligent reply.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2