Who is as excited for Gen 4 as I am?

B_Ross

Jul 31, 2018
Visit site
There have been many hints given to us from Niantic that Gen 4 will be released very soon! With all these legendary Pokemon going in and out of gyms, and NOW Gen 4 is about to hit the streets! Finally we'll be able to evolve even more of our favorite First Gen pokemon into the newest addition of pokemon in the app.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Not me. I only use it for notifications and step tracking. Nothing else. didn’t even upgrade to the series 3.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Not me. I only use it for notifications and step tracking. Nothing else. didn’t even upgrade to the series 3.

lol

You reading on mobile? He was talking about Pokémon Go, not the  Watch. I know @Ledsteplin has said the same thing, sometimes easy to get lost on forum sections on mobile.

B_Ross

Jul 31, 2018
Visit site
Haha sorry for the confusion, I guess it might be a reflection of there being very little people excited for this anymore :)

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Haha sorry for the confusion, I guess it might be a reflection of there being very little people excited for this anymore :)

Kinda.

My son and I play now and then, usually when we're in a new area. We're not really looking forward to anything in particular but do enjoy finding new ones now and then.

metalchick719

Mar 6, 2014
Visit site
I'm excited for gen 4 being released. Although I think that won't be coming until December since gen 3 was released last December.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77