Photo editing software

MisterR

Aug 10, 2017
Visit site
Hi. guys! I heard about some photo editing software for iPhone. I cant remember its name, but it cost huge amount of money. Nearly 30$. Another one cheaper, but not very bad in comparison with the previous. Which one software do you use for your iPhone? Or maybe on your iMac?

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
I've got to be honest. I would never pay $30 for any photo editing software for my iPhone. I just don't see how anything could be worth that cost. There is Affinity for the iPad which is similar in cost. That would be worth it as the experience on the iPad is going to be much better than the iPhone. Affinity is only available on the iPads, not the iPhone. I'm not aware of any photo editing app for that price on the iPhone.

For photo editing on the iPhone I'd check out Snapseed, VSCO, or the Adobe Photoshop apps.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
I've got to be honest. I would never pay $30 for any photo editing software for my iPhone. I just don't see how anything could be worth that cost. There is Affinity for the iPad which is similar in cost. That would be worth it as the experience on the iPad is going to be much better than the iPhone. Affinity is only available on the iPads, not the iPhone. I'm not aware of any photo editing app for that price on the iPhone.

For photo editing on the iPhone I'd check out Snapseed, VSCO, or the Adobe Photoshop apps.

This. $30 is a hefty charge for an iOS photo editing app, especially with the multitude of great free apps available.

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
$30 is rather expensive for a photo editing app. There's a ton of great ones out there that are free of cost or less than $5.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
In addition to apps already mentioned, MaxCurve, Superimpose, Darkroom, Facetune, Leonardo, and Spark Post are nice photo editing apps. $30? Nah!

Sherry_B

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site
Photoshop Express on my phone for fun phone pics, and Photoshop Elements on my computer for raw files from my DSLR.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxgyllsdoll