Hello iMore,

Is anyone else having a problem with instant hotspot working? I have a iPhone 6 plus with at&t (tethering enabled) and a Macbook Pro Retina. I have tried turning iCloud on and off on both devices and even reset network settings on the iPhone 6 plus yet it won't allow me to connect. I can see my phone show up in the menu under personal hotspot, just no connection. I have seen on the apple forums that others are experiencing this problem, was wondering if any of you are also having this problem?
    10-22-2014 12:00 PM
    This doesn't surprise me because I've had issues with Wifi on Yosemite in general. Whenever I wake up my Macbook Pro retina sometimes it doesn't automatically connect back to Wifi. When I manually go to connect at the status bar, it still won't connect. I get the ! symbol. I have to toggle wifi on and off for it to connect again.
    10-22-2014 02:32 PM
    This doesn't surprise me because I've had issues with Wifi on Yosemite in general. Whenever I wake up my Macbook Pro retina sometimes it doesn't automatically connect back to Wifi. When I manually go to connect at the status bar, it still won't connect. I get the ! symbol. I have to toggle wifi on and off for it to connect again.
    I have been very disappointed with apple over promising and under delivering. I know they will fix it, just stinks to have to wait for the fix.
    10-25-2014 01:25 PM