Yosemite Public Beta Sign-up

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Can’t say. We were involved in the AppleSeed program as far back as Lion. I signed up for the public beta, but have gotten 3 AppleSeed invitations, plus the download code associated with my Dad’s iOS developer account. We got Yosemite coming out of our ears.

jsntrenkler

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2010
Visit site
I used my developer account and am so far very pleased ... Still needs some work so hopefully they will be pretty speedy squashing bugs and improving performance. They did a great job with Mavericks so I believe they will be equally prompt with Yosemite.

anon(5718668)

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
I signed up pretty much once the announcement was made RE: the beta seed program in the keynote.

Any ideas on when we may receive an email?

jordb22

Jun 24, 2013
Visit site
I think they'll probably release the first Public Beta when they release the second dev seed, that way they have had time to fix some of the initial bugs so they aren't getting flooded by Devs and the testers.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
I have a copy of Yosemite that came from/through my iOS Dev account. I don’t see how to provide feedback and report issues for Yosemite. The Feedback Assistant that I have is from Mavericks and is not compatible. I don’t have an OS X Dev account through which I can report issues.

Update: Issue solved. I burned one of the AppleSeed invites and got the updated Feedback Assistant that way. Problem reported. Moving on.

Last edited:

williamsbh76

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
I signed up for public beta but may not be able to partake, at least not in the beginning. I rely on Parallels for IE which I have to use for one damned website that the state requires me to use daily and too many functions don't work in other browsers. Knowing Parallels, they will likely not support Yosemite in Parallels 9 which means I will have to wait for them to update for Yosemite compatibility.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lakeland Ghost