iPhoto Version and Sharing photo to other pc-mac

meashishnd

Jul 11, 2013
Visit site
installed os x 10.9.4 and iPhoto 9.5.1

1> I have question with iPhoto, I want to share my local library to other windows or mac users(to delete photos), as of now iPhoto 9.5 dropped sharing options in preferences, so its not possible to share.

2> as in old version of iPhoto 9.4 have sharing option, is it possible to download or transfer old version of iPhoto in 10.9.4 mac os

want to delete mac iPhoto library's photos via network sharing from windows or mac

3> is any way that I can transfer mac apps to other mac ?

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
installed os x 10.9.4 and iPhoto 9.5.1

1> I have question with iPhoto, I want to share my local library to other windows or mac users(to delete photos), as of now iPhoto 9.5 dropped sharing options in preferences, so its not possible to share.

2> as in old version of iPhoto 9.4 have sharing option, is it possible to download or transfer old version of iPhoto in 10.9.4 mac os

want to delete mac iPhoto library's photos via network sharing from windows or mac

3> is any way that I can transfer mac apps to other mac ?

Not sure about the sharing option in iPhoto 9.5.1, or reinstalling previous versions of iPhoto. However, have you considered a remote access app to remotely access the host computer? I currently use Easy Remote Desktop (Mac App Store link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/easy-remote-desktop/id469741509?mt=12&at=10l3Vy) to access our family media server and iTunes on a headless Mac Mini. It uses the standard VNC protocols, so it should be easy to find a Windows app to allow access to the Mac, as well. BTW, the Easy Remote Desktop is only $0.99, so it would be cheap to test it out.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2