Notes not syncing with Exchange account in Mavericks

anon(114490)

Jun 3, 2011
Visit site
Anyone had this problem? I have an exchange count on my iPhone that syncs the notes perfectly but the same account is setup on my laptop with Mavericks and the Notes do not sync. Any suggestions? Thanks for the help.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Have you verified that Notes is checked to be sync via the accounts option via MacBook?

JasonSuave

Oct 27, 2013
Visit site
I am also having this exact same issue. Notes sync just fine between the iPhone 5 and my Exchange account; however, notes are not showing up on the Macbook (despite all of the other Exchange features working on the Macbook). I guess this is either a v1.0 bug in the Notes app or perhaps our Exchange admins are using a non-traditional setting for where the Notes are being stored on the server.

anon(114490)

Jun 3, 2011
Visit site
It's weird because it does show my exchange account listed in the Notes app but none of the notes show up. And when I add a test not it doesn't show up on my phone or webmail login.

Michaelschalli

Mar 11, 2014
Visit site
This solution worked great after change of companies Exchange Server to 2013 with my OSX devices (Macbook Pro and iMac).
No problems where with my IOS devices (iPad and iPhone) concerning notes synchronisation with the 2013 Exchange Server.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2