jjh2397

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
Need another and here is why:

1) wife loves reading with MINE
2) 17 yo loves gaming with MINE
3) 15 yo loves social networking with MINE
4) 4 yo loves educational apps & movies with MINE

All this equals no time with MINE! lol. Thanks for the giveaway TiPb! :)

Ogfly32

Dec 22, 2010
Visit site
Hi,I'm orlando.I'm going to be really honest here.I've never really had a chance to own many things.my family is struggling with money right now.and I doubt I will get any christmas presents this year.I would really appreciate if you guys are the one to make my Christmas come true by letting me get this iPad.if I don't I understand.I just want to have a very nice Christmas I can look back on

CJT_84

Dec 22, 2010
Visit site
My Apple TV Needs a Friend

I would love to win an iPad. I just picked up a new Apple TV and this would be the perfect companion to my media center... I dont think my old 1st gen iPod touch is gonna get me there :(

Thanks for all the great posts / reviews and I look forward to a shiny new Christmas Present! ;)

sillablanca

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
I've been wanting to get one ever since I saw it on Job's hands, but haven't been able to buy one. (Tough year) It would make me remeber this year as something good instead of all the bad things I've been trough.

RanMan71

Dec 22, 2010
Visit site
This is nearing the 100th iPad giveaway I've entered this past year from every vendor and convention under the sun, but hey, you can't win if you don't enter right? The iPad is for my wife and her new business if "I" win, so it's not really for me.

Microcosmos

Sep 19, 2005
Visit site
Hi! This is the guy who said he would not buy an iPad until it had all of the functionality and storage capacity of a laptop computer.

Why would I ever want an iPad, then?

Because I finally understand its value in creating its own niche gadget market: it's not a laptop, and it doesn't want to be! It is however an excellent book reader, gaming platform, and general getting things done device that you can use on the go.

What would I do with such a device?

I would watch movies, check out Facebook, check and send emails, and even write a paper or two; all the while feeling like I am a part of something bigger than myself: the evolution of how we interface with electronics.

Good luck everyone, and thanks TiPb for the opportunity to put my foot squarely in my mouth! :)

dj_dom

Dec 22, 2010
Visit site
Best Day Ever!!

If I won an iPad it would be the single best day in my life!! It would be extremely handy, especially now, because I just moved and don't have WiFi yet. I don't think it would work too well bringing and setting up my iMac at a WiFi cafe. Haha!

Thank you very much for this opportunity!! I really appreciate it!!
Happy Holidays to everyone at TiPb!!

ephraimkunz

Dec 22, 2010
Visit site
I really want an iPad because I would use it for school and for games. I am in high school, but I am taking really advanced classes and would use an ipad for word processing and chemistry and physics apps. My mom hogs our computer at home. I would also check my email and play some sweet 3d games on it (Modern Combat 2). I have a job, but can't afford an ipad right now, which is why I want to win it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2