TiPb iPad 32GB Wi-Fi + 3G give away!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

amg

Jul 31, 2009
Visit site
I was tempted to write a whole long essay about WHY I want the iPad - but you simply asked us to tell you HOW MUCH I'd like it... soooo....

{Picture a kid with his arms stretched as wide as possible when asked how much he loves Mommy or Daddy...}

THIS MUCH!!!! :)

sakamano

Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
i dont like apple, i have never liked their products and as a matter of a fact, ive always been a palm guy. If i get to win that ipad and its a good enough product, you might just have a new member aboard the apple train :D

IT_Master2501

Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
I'd really love to get my hands on an iPad, but haven't been able to afford one as of yet. I've seen friends using them with all of the great apps and games and am pretty much dying to get one!

coopertin

Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
Why I Want A Shiny New Ipad

Dear TipB,

I would really like an iPad because I am going with my family around Australia next yeain a car. Ive been told that it is quite boring and we havent saved enough money to buy a Portable DVD Player. this would be a great suprise for me and my little brother especially right around christmas. If you are able to help us from going insane in the car and annoying our parents through the use of an iPad that would be AWESOME!

Thanks Cooper

P.S. Loving TipB on twitter

iPwn

Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
Cool to see you guys offer this! I want one really bad, so bad that I even created this account with a pretty cheesy name to be a part of this contest! :D I'd appreciate it tons if I'm picked! :)

Brejyo

Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
Can't wait to get a new ipad

I've been waiting for so long to get my hands on a shiny new iPad ever since I sold my iPhone, and wouldn't it be freakin' awesome if I got it as a gift!

doughboyy

Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
i'd love to win it because it'd be great to work on documents on the go as i don't always have my laptop with me and it can be a pain to carry it whenever i go

andre402

Apr 15, 2010
Visit site
what a Christmas present!

It's not that it's the shiny new iPad. You are giving away iPad wifi+3G!

I wouldn't (probably) keep it to myself but I've been looking out for a special gift to my special one and now I found it. The shiny new iPad 3G+wifi would be just awesome gift to her so I hope that I'm lucky and TiPb will make this Christmas the best one to both me and to my loved one.

Thanks for the giveaway and merry Christmas time for TiPb folks!

Punky99x

Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
Nothing apple

I currently don't have anything by apple. I'm a pc user and my phone is a droid. I'm willing to give a ipad a try. So good luck to me.

BenjThomas

Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
I want this to stay in contact with my grandparents :).

I'd want one to give to my grandparents in order to stay in contact with them. They're both 80 and live in Australia :(.

khudson7

Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
iPad give away

I dream of owning an iPad but it is out of my budget range. (Being retired sure does limit my geeky desires)...but I would be tickled pink if I could win one...

Ken

HansPunia

Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
Please give me an iPad!!!

I really need this so I can easily access my email, and play appstore games on the go as I travel nationwide. Please just let it be me!!!

Shipping Address: 26213 Lands End Dr. South Riding, VA 20152

Account Username: HansPunia

Phone/Text: 7036786119

Username: HansPunia

Email: (HansPunia)@gmail.com

wsm23#IM

Feb 22, 2010
Visit site
This is a great give away! Thanks for the chance to win.

I could really use this for many reasons. I was hoping to buy one this year, but my wife lost her job and funds are a little tight this Christmas. This would be a great gift for the whole family to use.

tomcoppa

Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
A great opportunity for a magical device

Thank you for the chance to enter to win the iPad. The iPad would make a nice addition to our computing environment at home for learning and entertaining.

/t

Jcal08

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
I need this iPad, because my 11 year old brother is having trouble with school, but only in reading class.. With this iPad, maybe he will want to read more when we are out and about because of the coolness of it, and because of the many many book apps. Not only would this make his Christmas more special, it will also help him in school.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2