TiPb iPad 32GB Wi-Fi + 3G give away!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SamTheMan#IM

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Maybe me?!?

I would love to win an iPad for the simple facts that, 1, my wife won?t let me spend $630 on a ?giant iPod? and 2, I just don?t have the money. I think that if I can win one and get my wife to start using it I just might be able to bring her out of the dark side and into the Apple light. Thanks TiPb for your enormous generosity!

qtekmen

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
My Boy iPad Wish

What? the BIG iPhone. That is what my boy calls it when he saw it for the first time. He loves my old iPhone 3G & always want to go to the Apple Store just to play the iPad on our family day. This give away will make his & my the best Christmas ever.

pogeypre

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
I have been lurking forever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever.

Obviously there are many people you could potentially pick for this. I don't have a sob story.... my dog did not eat my computer. My house is still standing. I don't have a brother in east Lithuania with incurable cancer whose last dying wish was to have an 3G iPad.

In essence, I am a normal guy. So if you give it to me, this normal guy will be happy. If you don't choose me, I will be happy. How great is that? You can't lose. :)

Gym

Jul 20, 2009
Visit site
Wow, awesome give away TiPB!

I already have an iPad (and love it!), but since you're only able to ship within the US anyway, your give away would be the perfect thank you gift for a best mate living in Vermont who's flying all the way to New Zealand to play the bagpipes at my wedding in March next year. He'd never accept cash to help with his travel expenses, but this would be beyond awesome for him, and us!

Dave01568

Jan 21, 2010
Visit site
Tipb your the best! Your like family that lives in Canada. I follow you guys everywhere. I would love to win this iPad. What a great Christmas gift From you guys. Thank you

ohessyou

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
Oooh, Pick Me, Pick Me!

You guys have awesome give-aways. My 3 kids would love this and without a visit from the TiPB Santa they likely won't get one. Keep up all the great work, I really enjoy your site.

CristianTM

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
I'm in! I need it for so many reasons... :D... First, I can't aford one right now, second it would be a really usefull tool for my daily academic life... and it is really hard to get it here on Brazil (yeah, I know I need US address, I have relatives there, no worry about it! :D)

Would be a nice christmas gift! :D

AndyLu

Jan 3, 2010
Visit site
i love to have an ipad. i travel so much and i always wanted an ipad so i can catch up on some reading and surf the internet and read whats new on TiPb. would be a great holiday gift =p

c0mpguru

Mar 20, 2009
Visit site
I would like an iPad so I can show my parents how to use a computer. The iPad is the only computer they've actually liked playing with and it would be great for them as a learning experience.

sandeepasrani

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
iPad India

Here in India the iPad is not yet launched officially and with the launch of 3g in the next month what better device to test the 3g services than an iPad. I really wish I can win it and also want to see the new iPad 4.2 features.

Gooster

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
I'd love to win this for my mother for Christmas. She does so many reports but, for whatever reason, doesn't want a net/notebook and loves the whole concept behind the iPad.

Here's my entry! :)

Happy holidays!

lagmefragme

Apr 5, 2009
Visit site
I need it so that I can give it to my wife and get MY iPad back. Seriously, my wife spends more time on it then I do and it's my work iPad. I bring it home and she appropriates it. As the dings sound for my email coming in she tells me to go check my email on my computer. Bah!

XxT4POUTxX

Sep 26, 2009
Visit site
I'd really love a new iPad this Christmas. I'm a college student with no computer. It would make it a lot easier than going to the school everyday to write a paper.

johntmeche3

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
I promised the wife a push present after our second kid was born back in August. Still haven't delivered on that. Would love to give this to her. Go go gadget iPad!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77