I'd love to have a new iPad for the holidays! Seeing as how I already own one, I'd sell this on eBay and donate 100% of the earnings to the Disabled American Veterans organization. Seeing as how I'm a disabled veteran myself (at 70%) and I'm retired, I think I could help out with a chunk of cash for them for the holidays.
    12-07-2010 02:58 PM
    i would REALLY LOVE to have a new iPad. my life would ROCK!
    I would love to have an iPad, and I'll even share it with my wife - I promise! We are still limping along with an old IBM ThinkPad for just a couple of programs, but with an iPad we would be able to fully enter the 21st century and ditch that old clunker. It's wifi randomly disconnects (which then requires me to uninstall/reinstall the hardware for it to work) and only has a battery life of 27 minutes at full charge.

But...with a shiny new iPad we could relax on the sofa, in bed, or in the kitchen (or even in the bathroom!) and conduct all of our business/personal computing needs! My wife is a psychotherapist and needs to type up her session notes, and...well, you can guess how well the laptop "works" for that.

Please please please!
    Oh boy, do I want one. If I could have a wish it would be to get the magical iPad. I would be in heaven, I would sing as an angel, so please, please, please...pick me!
    12-07-2010 02:59 PM
    I would LOVE an iPad!!
    As a college student, there's no way I can justify buying one. As a college student, there's about a million and one uses for it ranging from easy presentation giving to reading e-textbooks (...and maybe gaming during lecture...) I literally wake up every day contemplating whether or not to drain my bank account that day and just go buy one...but MY CONSCIENCE WON'T LET ME!
    Life is boring without an ipad! hehe~! Oh man how wish i got one .
    I want an iPad. I don't need one, but I do like the idea of having a very portable computer that isn't a laptop and also isn't a phone.
    I really wanted an official Red Ryder bb gun with a compass in the stock... but a Shiny new iPad would sure do nice!!!! and I probably wouldn't shoot my eye out with it!!!

Hook me up!
    12-07-2010 03:00 PM
    I'd love a chance to win an iPad. Thank you!
    I've been trying to save for an iPad forever. Never seem to make much ground because something important always pops up that I need to spend the money on like stupid student loan payments. So basically it sucks being responsible and not able to get what I want lol. So thats why I want one cuz of stupid student loan payments.
    my mom really wants an ipad, and i want to get her one for Christmas, but i cant afford it, i was laid off recently
    12-07-2010 03:01 PM
    Long time reader, first time poster here! I have your twitter feed running on Adium all day! Always great articles!
    Because they are cool! Thanks for the giveaway!
    As a father of two small children, I can't begin to tell you the number of battles that occur between myself and my kids over the iPad. Of course, not wanting to be "dad the bully" I always concede to the kiddies and their addition to the Kindergarten App as well as Angry Birds.

Now, interest in the iPad has been sparked on the wife front. That introduces a whole new level of strategic struggles for processor time with my lowly iPad. Her constant trips to Tokyo from NJ mean that I go, sometimes an entire week without the iPad leave me a complete wreck when she returns.

I guess I am saying that if I were to win this, it would be MINE MINE MINE!!!!

Thanks for the contest opp!
    I would love to win the iPad for my wife. She just gave birth to our second child (one week old now) and it would be an incredible present for her as she has always really wanted one.

Thanks for the consideration!!
    How much would I love to have an iPad Wifi+3G? Well when they first came out, not much. I had an iPhone and saw the iPad as impractical for me.

But then I bought one for my mother as a gift. She's in her late 50's and was contemplating a laptop or netbook. I had some extra cash and bought one for her. She absolutely loves it and take it everywhere. It's become an extension of herself. She loves it so much that she bought an iPhone 3GS for herself. The problem now is that I ended up loving her iPad, too.

So here I am with a bad case of iPad envy, even though I love my iPhone 4. But I see how the two devices can complement each other well. It's too late for me to keep that iPad I bought instead of gifting it (though I don't regret giving it to Mom). However, maybe tipb.com can remedy my dilemma.
    Please put me in the running for an iPad...and I would very much appreciate it!

It hasn't been a great year (with me getting laid off 4 weeks ago, right before Christmas) but my holiday cheer has not been derailed!
    Your (TiPb) now my favorite website for everything "i"... Pad-Touch-Phone!!!

Even if I don't win the iPad (all though I have never won anything in my life, and I would desperately like to get my hands on a WONDERFULLY AWESOME iPAD for free...) I can truly say that this is the best blog on the net.

My girlfriend is kinda bummed because I lost my job and she still is in school, (almost finished with her Masters in Education) and we dont have money for a tree or presents or anything. I am not asking for charity.. just a little help to make me and my family's Holidays a little brighter.

Thanks, and Happy Holidays to everyone

Isaiah
    Hi- I am just a poor graduate student but I could use this for my research (and for fun too). My major professor has one but he is out of the country a lot and needs to use it. I have been wanting one since he made me go purchase his for him. Pure torture. But anyways, that is just my story. Thanks

Jake
    An iPad from TiPb, please!

I promise to be a good boy the whole year next year, do my chores, get good grades, be kind, make the world a better place, and brush my teeth after every meal.

Fingers crossed.
    12-07-2010 03:03 PM
    i been trying to get an ipad but i don't have money and no credit card, i been trying to save but this is going to take me like a year i always have to pay something so thats why is taking so long i will be so glad if i win so lets see what happens.
    I would love an iPad.

thanks,
    I would LOVE a new iPad! Thanks!!
    I would love to have an iPad for the Holiday it would be a great gift to give my wife for Christmas.
    12-07-2010 03:04 PM
    Happy Holidays TiPb! Love the site, and thanks for hosting this contest. This would be a great present for my wife so she could use it for nursing school and for around the house. All the best!
    12-07-2010 03:04 PM
2,192 ... 34567 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD