anon(52425)

Mar 1, 2009
Visit site
here you go.
ironstandup.jpg

Mustang5Oh

Nov 4, 2009
Visit site
I got the Incase from the Apple store here for $39.99 and it came with a little stand. I love it so far its very sturdy and sleek looking in my opinion.

Gary86

Jul 28, 2009
Visit site
I have the Apple case, I like how it has the flap and turns into a stand. But the belkin clear case looks good. I have an incase clear for my Macbook Pro...like seeing the Apple logo on my devices.

west3man

May 16, 2006
Visit site
I have the Apple case, I like how it has the flap and turns into a stand. But the belkin clear case looks good. I have an incase clear for my Macbook Pro...like seeing the Apple logo on my devices.

I won't lie. I am really tempted by the clear case someone posted. I need the propping option, though.

Mustang5Oh

Nov 4, 2009
Visit site
I won't lie. I am really tempted by the clear case someone posted. I need the propping option, though.

Yesterday at the Apple store it was between the clear Belkin case or the black Incase with propping stand. I chose the black case with propping stand because of the fact I want it to allow my daughter to watch movies easier on it and also for the fact it seemed sturdier in my opinion. I also like to see the Apple logo on the devices but I never see the back of my iPad so I went with the black Incase with the propping stand and I couldn't be happier.

rwaldin

May 11, 2010
Visit site
RadTech Sleevz

RadTech Sleevz for iPad. Same as I use on my MacBook Pro. I prefer the grey material as the darker colors tend to look worn rather quickly. Part of the point of having a sleeve made of microfiber is that it cleans the iPad every time you use it so the tight fit is perfect.

anon(27512)

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Yesterday at the Apple store it was between the clear Belkin case or the black Incase with propping stand. I chose the black case with propping stand because of the fact I want it to allow my daughter to watch movies easier on it and also for the fact it seemed sturdier in my opinion. I also like to see the Apple logo on the devices but I never see the back of my iPad so I went with the black Incase with the propping stand and I couldn't be happier.

It's a great case. I do like that belkin case that someone posted. Still haven't had time to get one. I need a zagg screen cover too. I'm so addicted to the iPad. When I'm using it, I'm buying and using apps. When I'm not using it, I talk about how great it is, especially after jb, and buy accessories for it.

Duscraft

May 11, 2010
Visit site
I use...

I use the Apple iPad case... I don't know why so many people complain about it because I love it. A lot of people complain because it's a "dust magnet"... This may be true if you're keeping it in either A your drier or B the trunk of a vehicle that is stuffed full of old beach towels ha ha. Mine doesn't really have that problem... Then again I take care of my $600 device ha ha. I don't use a screen protector on either my iPhone 3G S or my iPad because I baby my devices and nothing but my fingers ever really touch the screens. I also prefer the way the glass screens feel as opposed to the sticky feeling of a screen protector. Also, the screen protectors are much more likely to acquire fingerprints than the glass. But if you are rough with your devices and/or use them outside often I would recommend the ZAGG Invisible Shield over all other screen protectors. They stick much better than the competition and are VERY durable. Just FYI for those of you out there looking for something to protect your investment.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77