Apple blocked Beeper to protect your iMessages, no matter what senators might claim

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
I prefer the Aple walled garden, if you want in then like Tim Apple said and I paraphrase "Get an iPhone"
Yes Yes Yes!!! I completely agree... I prefer Apple's walled garden... in fact, I chose Apple for that very reason. I made an "informed choice" when I came to Apple and while I realize that not everyone does their due diligence before deciding on a purchase, I wish that politicians all over the globe would do their due diligence before meddling in Apple's policies!

Reactions: kiniku

iebock

Sep 27, 2021
Visit site
Plain and simple the folks at Beeper Mini hacked. into Apple's system and in certain countries that is actually a felony. Given it was a hack, Apple has every right to protect their systems and that hack of a politician Liz Warren needs to shut her pie hole. Like she understands technology.l

Bla1ze

Staff member
Nov 7, 2014
Visit site
Plain and simple the folks at Beeper Mini hacked. into Apple's system and in certain countries that is actually a felony. Given it was a hack, Apple has every right to protect their systems and that hack of a politician Liz Warren needs to shut her pie hole. Like she understands technology.l
Plain and simple, no one hacked Apple's system. Nor is anything the folks at Beeper did illegal.

naddy69

Jun 17, 2017
Visit site
"Plain and simple, no one hacked Apple's system. Nor is anything the folks at Beeper did illegal."

Unauthorized access via fake ID is not illegal? So if I present a fake ID to the guards and gain entry into the Pentagon, I won't be in any legal trouble?

This is exactly what Beeper did. Presented a fake ID to get into Apple servers. That is the very definition of hacking into a system. If you were legally authorized you would not be creating a fake identity, would you?

Rest assured that if the fools behind Beeper do this again, there will be legal action from Apple.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy