Taco Bell's Cool Ranch Doritos Locos Taco...

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
It's damn good...damn damn good...damn damn damn good.

Go buy one...it's good.

qgafJF8.jpg

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
The ex had one the other day because Taco Bell was giving them away for free. He said it was really good.

Too bad TB doesn't make a vegetarian one.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
The idea of a lettuce and tomato filled taco makes me sad...lol. Vegetarians shouldn't even look at TB. :D

@Blink...it's a mystery. If uncle sam asked me to take my gun and stuff to TB and work though, I'd do it with a smile! lol...better than getting furloughed twice a month.

@Sting...it's much better, but i prefer cool ranch doritos to the nacho cheese ones so that probably makes a difference.

Dennisgarcia

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
Cool ranch Doritos give me a headache, anything ranch infused gives me a headache really lol. Ranch corn nuts, ranch Doritos, ranch itself I love! But anything artificially ranched gives me a massive headache lol.

Nacho cheese Doritos locos tacos is the bees knees.

hydrogen3

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
So...I'm eating lunch at McDonald's in Gaithersburg (you know the one next to Cris well Hummer and the old folks home) and on the TV is CNN..I'm like gag me with a freaking spoon! Needless to say I vomited up my lunch....sigh! I should of went to Taco Bell!!

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Corn nuts give me a headache because of the smell. The only smell I hate worse is mustard.

The ex really loves the tacos though. We stopped by yesterday and he got a couple. They do smell good though.

vanmill

Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
The term “job creators” does get flung around, doesn't it? Usually, silver-spoon executives with fake tans claim to be them, but anything can be one - like a taco. Not kidding on that one, as Taco Bell had to hire 15,000 additional people because of the Doritos Locos line of tacos.