The Ultra

tcuprof

Trusted Member
Aug 21, 2015
Visit site
IMO, if you're a runner (or biker, etc.) and a diver, the Ultra is a no-brainer. If you don't need those functions, then you have to place a high value on the bigger screen and longer battery life. Battery life was never an issue with my AW6 (and I still wear it for sleeping and as a "dress" watch), so I wouldn't have bought it for those two reasons.

tpeters3030

May 1, 2023
Visit site
I just got the ultra and love it. I'm a long time Samsung user so this is new to me. So far I'm liking it and learning the apple stuff. I got the iphone 14 Max pro with good trade ini, the ultra $300 off and a free ipad. Not a bad way to change.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
I just got the ultra and love it. I'm a long time Samsung user so this is new to me. So far I'm liking it and learning the apple stuff. I got the iphone 14 Max pro with good trade ini, the ultra $300 off and a free ipad. Not a bad way to change.
That's an AWESOME way to change manufacturers. Congratulations on your new Ultra, iPhone, and iPad!

Reactions: FFR

FFR

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site

Seems to be a lot of Samsung users switching to iPhone this year.

How are you liking it?

tpeters3030

May 1, 2023
Visit site
Seems to be a lot of Samsung users switching to iPhone this year.

How are you liking it?

Seems like there are always iphone users going to Samsung and Samsung users going to iphone.

So far I'm happy. There are few things I like on Samsung better. Always on display on the iphone needs work. The call screen doesn't have to stay on while on a call, go black like Samsung. Also don't turn AOD off when it thinks nobody is around. I like to use my phone as alarm clock and don't want the screen to turn off. I know AOD is new to iphone so hopefully there will be updates to improve that. I miss my schedule text message from Samsung, I hope apple brings that to iMessage like it did mail. All in all I'm very happy why the set up. The ultra watch is amazing and I feel trumps Samsung's watch. I'm using the watch way more then I ever did Samsung's watch.

I'm hoping to learn new things here and plan on keeping the iphone. My last iphone was the iphone 4S. The iphone had come a long ways since then.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods