Dorner

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
not too long after the cabin was set on fire authorities said they pulled a body from the house and were checking to see if it was him. later that night the same people said that the burning embers made it too hot to get close too and they did not have a body

this thing is turning into a joke

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
not too long after the cabin was set on fire authorities said they pulled a body from the house and were checking to see if it was him. later that night the same people said that the burning embers made it too hot to get close too and they did not have a body

this thing is turning into a joke

They have a body, and DNA will give us the answer.

rdiddy_25

Sep 20, 2009
Visit site
That guy ain't dead. He's got too much training and revenge on his mind to go out like that. I think he's still out there

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
lol...the only difference between CNN and FOX are the s reporting to you on each side...it's all the same puddle of crap they are reporting from and the same BS they are CREATING.

Not in my opinion. CNN has become waaaay too liberal. They're part of the "hands off Obama" news team, along with CBS, NBC, and ABC. I remember when all the media except for Fox, was showing five and ten year old photos of Trayvon Martin, and telling the world how innocent and pure he was. Fox said he was a thug, from the get-go. Guess what, Fox was right. I'm NOT buying into that liberal b.s. Dorner is, or was a stone killer. To me, the reason doesn't matter. When this is all over, the liberal media will portray him as a misunderstood, and abused person. Even if he was treated unfairly, when he worked for the LAPD, what he did was reprehensible. What ever happened to the term…"Get Over It". :mad:

haxrnick

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
There is such a deep and involved story behind this guy...THIS story will become a movie, and i do not believe this guy was just a psychopath.

I agree completely. No matter how heinous this guy's crimes were with murder and how crazy people want to depict him to be, there is usually a speck of truth behind one's madness. I don't think we'll ever know the whole truth. I know the LAPD said they were going to reopen his case but I think that was all just fluff to try to cover from what was already a black cloud over the department.

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
Just so i'm not misunderstood, i'm NOT defending the LAPD. They've got plenty to answer for. But i'm also not defending Dorner. No matter what the LAPD might have done to him, it does not excuse what he did. End of story.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Just so i'm not misunderstood, i'm NOT defending the LAPD. They've got plenty to answer for. But i'm also not defending Dorner. No matter what the LAPD might have done to him, it does not excuse what he did. End of story.

'Nuf said. So many psychologically messed up people want to be in law enforcement. They all have the physical attributes, they obsess over guns and they go out of their way to get the "cop look". Yet, almost all of them lack the necessary mental stability and discipline to be in that profession. In no way, am I saying I know Dorner or what he is about, but I am saying that deeper issues drove him to kill. Racism exists and life isn't always fair. If you lose your job, you try to find another one. What you don't do is go on a friggin' killing spree. In my opinion, he attempted to be a martyr in the name of injustice and racism. Maybe in his mind, it allows him to get back what he felt was taken from him, mentally. Who knows?

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Multiple sources reporting body in cabin ID'ed as Dorner via dental records...

Now there's all these tin-foil hat wearing fools on twitter floating crackpot conspiracy black helicopter nonsense saying the media is lying... smh.

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
Multiple sources reporting body in cabin ID'ed as Dorner via dental records...

Now there's all these tin-foil hat wearing fools on twitter floating crackpot conspiracy black helicopter nonsense saying the media is lying... smh.

Even after the DNA confirms his ID, there will still be people saying that he's out there somewhere. Probably hanging out with Bigfoot.:p

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2