AT&T Iphone usage in NY/S.F.

geeanywhere

Jun 27, 2009
Visit site
I was reading upon the news and I realized AT&T has once again disappointed me on this whole wanting to charge more money. I found this article to be direct on how my choice will be next time around. I love my Iphone and everything but come on... Read and post your thoughts on this topic.

AT&T Wants More $MONEY$ | Android Phone Fans

Yes, I got this from an android site.

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
What's wrong with tiered pricing? I only use 500 megs a month and don't feel I should pay the same as someone who uses 5 gigs. Then again, I am 100% satisfied with my service here in Houston. No dropped calls unless I call a friend who is on T-Mobile, and she acknowledges that she has service issues anyways. Great 3G coverage, strong data speeds averaging 1.5 Mbps and our 850Mhz spectrum. Big Red can kiss it since they charge extra for visual voicemail, have the same 5 gig soft cap on data and their $350 ETF.

whmurray

Aug 20, 2003
Visit site
I was reading upon the news and I realized AT&T has once again disappointed me on this whole wanting to charge more money. I found this article to be direct on how my choice will be next time around. I love my Iphone and everything but come on... Read and post your thoughts on this topic.

AT&T Wants More $MONEY$ | Android Phone Fans

Yes, I got this from an android site.
It would be really ironic if AT&T could price themselves out of under investment. I cannot imagine that anyone would pay them more when they cannot deliver what one is already paying for.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2