Kaitlin Kaschak

Jun 9, 2020
Visit site
hello all my name is kaitlin and i am the proud new owner of an iphone 6s my last iphone was a 3GS my most recent phone was a lumia 820 windows phone before i switched over to apple im so happy to be back in the iphone family

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Re: im new

hello all my name is kaitlin and i am the proud new owner of an iphone 6s my last iphone was a 3GS my most recent phone was a lumia 820 windows phone before i switched over to apple im so happy to be back in the iphone family

Hi Kaitlin! Welcome to iMore! It's good to have you here. Congratulations on your new iPhone.

meskin84

Jul 17, 2012
Visit site

Welcome back to the iOS family! I recently returned when the 7 came out after using Android for about 4 or 5 years and I’ve been pretty pleased. Welcome to iMore!

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site

Greetings and salutations. Welcome to iMore.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxgyllsdoll