Hello, iMore =)

Federico Turban

Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
Hello there! I'm just beginning in this world (the Apple world), and I'm happy to see such a good community!
I've been reading iMore.com for a couple of months now (since I also go around a lot in Windows Central), and since then I got the interest in know a lot more about Apple and their products (and I'm not that much far away from it, since my sister have a MacBook Pro and I'm writing this from it jajaja!).

I'm also a regular Windows PC user (with a lot of experience, I worked a couple of years in a maintenance shop for PCs), I use a Windows Phone, but don't like Xbox, so I own a PlayStation 3 (what a funny thing!). I'm an engineering student (Mechanical Electrics, in my last semester also), but a full-time geek, a mid-time writer, and a wannabe musician and painter.

So, I'm going to be around and ask some questions here and there about things I don't know and have some fun.
Also, any good recommendations or tutorials of how to begun?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to iMore and we look forward to reading your comments and helping with any issue you may have with any of your Apple products and services. In the meantime, feel free to participate in any thread you find interesting and able to impart some of your wisdom to help others. Finally, you may find the links via the iMore Blog to be helpful to you. Take care.

MacBook vs. MacBook Air vs. MacBook Pro: Which laptop should you get? | iMore

Mac Buyers Guide | iMore

How to use emoji on OS X Yosemite | iMore

OS X Yosemite ? Everything you need to know! | iMore

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
Hello! Welcome to iMore.com. As Team Leader I hope all your questions are answered in the forums.

We have a tremendous user-base that is very helpful and knowledgeable. If you need anything, please reach out to me.

Thanks and again glad to have you here

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77